Login

russian armor

251 Flak Halftrack

6 May 2019, 19:57 PM

If raks were bundled to t1 (fHq) it could justify some units tweakings, including raks.
That would leave OKM defenseless against LV but also will force a change in the early LV rush cheese.

This way OKM will have AT support en each tier as darkarmadillo said
6 May 2019, 20:01 PM

You'd have to give OKW T0 Panzerfausts if you take away the raketenwerfer.
6 May 2019, 20:19 PM

I think the most frustrating about the Flak HT is the pathing, other than its a great unit for area control!
7 May 2019, 15:04 PM

Increase damage or faster reload speed is what is required of the FlakHalfTrack. That is my opinion.

The American AA is overall better and stronger. Combat Luchs with ease, pretty damn well. Although smoke would be nice for them but then remove the crew thing for the USF AA truck. Supresses on the move, great damage addition when stationary. Does better than FHT overall.
7 May 2019, 15:08 PM

I wouldn't be against more damage. I havnt tested it with the new and improved kraut mower but previously the flaktrak, already set up, would lose outright to a krautmower and that's just not right...
7 May 2019, 15:59 PM

Increase damage or faster reload speed is what is required of the FlakHalfTrack. That is my opinion.

The American AA is overall better and stronger. Combat Luchs with ease, pretty damn well. Although smoke would be nice for them but then remove the crew thing for the USF AA truck. Supresses on the move, great damage addition when stationary. Does better than FHT overall.

Nah, the 251 already has more DPS than the US AA, on top of having smoke and 360 radius

The only advantage of the US AA is suppressing on the move
7 May 2019, 21:14 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

I think it could do with a small increase on suppression, maybe to .2 (currently .15 was .3)
7 May 2019, 21:21 PM

I think it could do with a small increase on suppression, maybe to .2 (currently .15 was .3)

Honestly, damage is what I think it needs. Current USF AA can combat Luchs quite effectively. I personally think that the FHT should stand a better chance Vehciles in some ways. Maybe an increase in damage to 18 or 20 would be good. Timing is a factor that makes it rather vulnerable.

I takes time to setup, its vulnerable to small arms. I think damage increase is a viable option. In contrast to USF AA, it does overall more damage particularly against vehicles also. That is my reasoning!
8 May 2019, 12:10 PM

It needs improvements, hardly used due to its vulnerability and bad timing. For its current time, increase damage is what it needs. Make it more potent against light vehicles too like the American AA which is insane.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★