Login

russian armor

Storm trooper rework is awful

12 May 2019, 13:19 PM

Why you would buy expensive ass storm troopers that come at 2cp instead of just making more 240mp grens that can also faust and have a long range impact detonation grenade and are cheaper to reinforce and giving them g43s and even ambush camo if you want just to be able to fight stuff at long range is beyond me.

I never said grens should get camo. Only the accessibility to G43. Do not try changing the story!
12 May 2019, 13:22 PM

Regardless tactical movement was stronger with ST44 and it strong with Thompsons.

The squad wipe potential is also probably the reason it is not available with long range weapons like G43s.
12 May 2019, 13:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 May 2019, 13:22 PMVipper
Regardless tactical movement was stronger with ST44 and it strong with Thompsons.

The squad wipe potential is also probably the reason it is not available with G43s.

Well it is possible since it is a semi automatic. Maybe the ability should be instead to get more accurate over ranges or excel closer ranges with it. They can make G43 happen. Why shouldn't it be?

It fits Stormtroopers role also.
12 May 2019, 14:05 PM

12 May 2019, 15:16 PM

I never said grens should get camo. Only the accessibility to G43. Do not try changing the story!

Grens already have doctrinal camo. It's called ambush camo and it's in like 2 or 3 doctrines. Do not try changing the story!

The squad wipe potential is also probably the reason it is not available with long range weapons like G43s.

I don't know if its stronger, but mp40s have significantly better dps at point blank. Given that they have really good camo, I'd rather take that and get behind the squad I want to use tactical assault on with mp40s than do it frontally with stgs (I'm taking a bit of a leap since the only reason tactical assault would be better with stgs is if you used it in a traditional infantry engagement). It's all about ambush and cutting off retreat paths now, and I'd rather have massive dps at close range for that.
12 May 2019, 15:51 PM

I don't know if its stronger, but mp40s have significantly better dps at point blank. Given that they have really good camo, I'd rather take that and get behind the squad I want to use tactical assault on with mp40s than do it frontally with stgs (I'm taking a bit of a leap since the only reason tactical assault would be better with stgs is if you used it in a traditional infantry engagement). It's all about ambush and cutting off retreat paths now, and I'd rather have massive dps at close range for that.

Tactical movement should be used in frontal fights only under specific circumstance(especially for ST since the drop of DPS due to entity loss is very high) due to the penalties.

The ST ST44 could also flank enemy units and use tactical movement the same way, only they would have higher DPS at longer range and could get wipes on retreating infatry at longer ranges.

The main issue was the 100 mu investment for the ST44.
12 May 2019, 16:03 PM

Grens already have doctrinal camo. It's called ambush camo and it's in like 2 or 3 doctrines. Do not try changing the story!

What are you trying to prove?

I only said about Grens getting G43 and Conscripts their PPSH. I never ever even mentioned about them having ambush camo in any way. You are clearly trying to claim something that was never stated there in the first place! Try to add something that clearly, does not add up!:clap:

Stop trying to continue or even starting an argument that (you even clearly do not even know what an argument/counter-claim means!) that makes zero sense.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★