Login

russian armor

Should KV1 get 'Inspire' ability?

19 Apr 2019, 04:43 AM

Yeah I think a heavy tank should reliably kill a medium...

And that's a medium tank counter, AKA tank destroyer! Whether you like it or not.
You can call it otherwise mr semantics, I proved my point and I'm done here.

Now what you just said is even worse, because not all heavies reliably kill mediums, for example sturmtiger. Or are you saying we should buff it too?
Even Jagtiger can be unreliable because it gets flanked easily, did you mean to buff it too?
19 Apr 2019, 06:58 AM

And that's a medium tank counter, AKA tank destroyer! Whether you like it or not.

Now what you just said is even worse, because not all heavies reliably kill mediums, for example sturmtiger. Or are you saying we should buff it too?
Even Jagtiger can be unreliable because it gets flanked easily, did you mean to buff it too?

What the fuck are you talking about? Can you please stop dragging everything I say wildly out of context?
19 Apr 2019, 07:15 AM

Churchill, T34/85, Easy8, pershing, KV-2, IS-2, Tiger, King Tiger and comet confirmed dedicated tank destroyers.
19 Apr 2019, 14:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Apr 2019, 07:15 AMKatitof

Churchill, T34/85, Easy8, pershing, KV-2, IS-2, Tiger, King Tiger and comet confirmed dedicated tank destroyers.

I charged my infantry at the KV-2 and they disappeared in a red mist. Can somebody help me. Not sure how to take out this tank destroyer that seems to also destroy infantry.
19 Apr 2019, 16:28 PM

Go ahead and ask skyisthelimit about that, he is the heavy tank destroyer expert.
And who said 'dedicated' tank destroyer, I certainly didn't. Don't put words in my mouth as you do with vipper
19 Apr 2019, 16:29 PM

I charged my infantry at the KV-2 and they disappeared in a red mist. Can somebody help me. Not sure how to take out this tank destroyer that seems to also destroy infantry.

You are facing a bigger monster, it's alegendary heavy tank destroyer of doom. You need a raid of 25 people to beat those
19 Apr 2019, 16:33 PM

I actually would be unironically in favor of buffing kv-1 but raising its price to reflect it as well.

Like 160 fuel but upgrade it's gun for better AI or AT, but not both.

It's slow and can't flank, so I think the AI role is more fitting; scatter maybe? And perhaps bonus damage to structures (maybe with vet?) since it's supposed to help bust bunkers.
19 Apr 2019, 16:52 PM

Haha yup only in his world
19 Apr 2019, 17:13 PM

Haha yup only in his world

Wow you guys enjoy circlejerking each other?
I guess you both need jesus
19 Apr 2019, 18:37 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I can see it's getting a bit vehement in here, but do not insult one another, please. Discuss the KV1 tank instead.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★