Login

russian armor

Concentration Barrage working as intended?

7 Apr 2019, 15:17 PM

Playing Royal Arty a lot, one thing I've noticed is that concentration barrage can be used even if you don't have LOS on a target, such as an OKW HQ. Now, this doesn't work against infantry that are highlighted in the fog of war, or vehicles, but bunkers and OKW HQs can be targetted by the barrage this way, which feels very unfair as you don't have to actually spot the HQs / bunkers with an infantry unit to use the barrage. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but it doesn't seem very balanced considering it's technically an off-map ability even though it's using your own base artillery.

Also, just another thing I've noticed is that the Sexton is a little too good right now as well, some scatter increase might be necessary to bring it in line with other self propelled artillery.
7 Apr 2019, 15:47 PM

Somebody saying that UKF is actually good? Such blasphemy, they cannot be allowed to be good lest somebody actually plays them next tournament.
7 Apr 2019, 17:51 PM

Firing Concentration Barrage into the for of war is bug, it should not be available.
7 Apr 2019, 19:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Apr 2019, 17:51 PMVipper
Firing Concentration Barrage into the for of war is bug, it should not be available.

That's what I thought, I'll be honest I use it because of the ability to target through the fog of war... and it works so well against OKW HQs. Honestly, maybe a bit too well for the price.

It's especially powerful because you already have Sextons in the doctrine that will be targetting OKW HQs, and as soon as it's highlighted you can drop even more arty on at the same time, and goodbye HQ, it takes maybe 2 sexton barrages and 1 concentration barrage to destroy any okw HQ right now.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★