Login

russian armor

Jagdpanzer IV in Battlegroup

2 Apr 2019, 19:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2019, 18:45 PMddd

Dont have caches (there is 223 tho which DOUBLES income from fuel point) but can salvage wrecks. In 1v1 you will rarely see anyone build caches and in team games you have ost player to do it.

223 is Doctrinal. If it were default, that would be great but it would be considered OP as it is more of a viable choice, cost effective to build for a cache that can combat. I mean it does sacrifice CP, that is really the only downside I see so far. SO NO, that will not solve the problem.

The idea of Jagdpanzer is good. I believe it will balance it overall since OKW lacks in terms of proper AT late game where they are Heavily reliant on PanzerHQ. Jagdpanzer as a back up plan seems fair to me. Only Accessible after when PanzerHQ is built, even after when it is destroyed!!!

This should be a thing. Which other factions base is ever placed at risk. Most certainly an axis would never go to their base to destroy it. So therefore this is a fair and square implementation.:thumbsup:
2 Apr 2019, 19:23 PM

I really hate the fact that once T4 is destroyed in team games OKW is forced to call in Command Panther or tech for KT. I had this happened to me numerous time especially in a back foot situation. I cannot come back even if I have the fuel to build a tank.

JP needs to be in T0 or something else.
2 Apr 2019, 20:10 PM

I think the main thing that should be done with OKW once other issues are sorted out like their oppressive, but exploitable early game are sorted out, is to split the Schwerer Panzer HQ in half in terms of deployment - or another value that would work.

What Would Happen

-Remove its flak cannon until the truck is upgraded.
-Allow the truck to be deployed that allows the early deployment of Jagdpanzers and Obersoldaten; one is a reactionary unit, one is a premium AI unit. Neither will dominate like an earlier Panzer IV J.
-The Schwerer can be upgraded to deploy the remainder of its units for the same cost it takes to deploy it currently. Probably lock the Obersoldaten LMG behind this upgrade.

This creates a situation where OKW is not automatically forced into Command Panthers or KTs when the Panzer HQ goes down, open a little more diversity and allows the deployment of earlier Obersoldaten.

There is still the consequence of certain units getting locked out if the truck is destroyed, but it makes it easier to recover and get a better composition out, particularly for the medical truck where it's heavily invested in defensive units with no mobile AT.

This +1
3 Apr 2019, 08:05 AM

I think JP4 in T0 more better,unlock after 2HQ deployed or PanzerHQ deployed
3 Apr 2019, 08:27 AM

I really hate the fact that once T4 is destroyed in team games OKW is forced to call in Command Panther or tech for KT. I had this happened to me numerous time especially in a back foot situation. I cannot come back even if I have the fuel to build a tank.

JP needs to be in T0 or something else.

I remember that you can set up your truck into the base zone , people build flak HQ forward cause of defensive advantage. That is an OKW plus, you have to choose how to manage this. If your truck got destroyed is not fair having a backup tank for recovery without the downside of a commander choice. We really need a more aggressive flak HQ placement? I don't think so. We will obtain a mech rush, luchs + stuka , back tech for jagpz with no downside for your mid game fuel investiment . It's a buff.
3 Apr 2019, 09:36 AM

Did u know that FF is also avialable after tech two in brits tech tier?
3 Apr 2019, 09:45 AM

Did u know that FF is also avialable after tech two in brits tech tier?

Did you know that 145 fuel is much more then 100?
And that is in assumption that no AEC side tech or bolster/LMG side tech will be purchased before, which is a little bit of a too generous assumption.
3 Apr 2019, 10:57 AM

Did you know that 145 fuel is much more then 100?
And that is in assumption that no AEC side tech or bolster/LMG side tech will be purchased before, which is a little bit of a too generous assumption.

and now calc again whats a jp4 ACTUALLY cost to deploy...
3 Apr 2019, 10:58 AM

and now calc again whats a jp4 ACTUALLY cost to deploy...

And you do the same for firefly.

You really aren't helping your argument here, you know.
3 Apr 2019, 11:14 AM

And you do the same for firefly.

You really aren't helping your argument here, you know.

So its ok that the FF can by deployed much faster and cheaper than the "anti medium TD" (your words) jp4?
3 Apr 2019, 11:24 AM

So its ok that the FF can by deployed much faster and cheaper than the "anti medium TD" (your words) jp4?

Have you got confused and did METH instead of MATH again?
You really are something completely else you know.

2 early trucks for OKW cost 100 fuel.
FF tech costs 145.

Firefly costs 155, meaning you need 300 fuel in total to field it(with again, EXTREMELY GENEROUS assumption bolster and LMGs were not unlocked prior to that).
JP4 costs 135, meaning with the suggested proposal, it would come at 235, which is THE FASTEST out of any tech.
3 Apr 2019, 11:28 AM

The fastest vanilla Firefly is 295 FU. The fastest JPIV in live is about 310 FU. It'd be 245ish if you moved it to Battlegroup and double teched Mechanized and Battlegroup.

But they're tank destroyers. They've got slow or no turret rotation, aren't fast enough to crush reliably and don't do shit to infantry.

Why would you ever rush them? They're for trading efficiently with medium tanks and tank destroyers. You can't do that if there aren't any.
3 Apr 2019, 11:54 AM

didnt the jadpanzer4 used to be in battlegroup before? wasn't really an issue back then
3 Apr 2019, 11:55 AM

didnt the jadpanzer4 used to be in battlegroup before? wasn't really an issue back then

Probably because OKW had only 33% fuel income back then?
The moment they got normal fuel income, it started being an issue and was moved.
3 Apr 2019, 11:59 AM

OKW had a completely different tech structure then.

Probably because OKW had only 33% fuel income back then?
The moment they got normal fuel income, it started being an issue and was moved.

It got moved when they overhauled the whole faction.
3 Apr 2019, 12:08 PM

Have you got confused and did METH instead of MATH again?
You really are something completely else you know.

2 early trucks for OKW cost 100 fuel.
FF tech costs 145.

Firefly costs 155, meaning you need 300 fuel in total to field it(with again, EXTREMELY GENEROUS assumption bolster and LMGs were not unlocked prior to that).
JP4 costs 135, meaning with the suggested proposal, it would come at 235, which is THE FASTEST out of any tech.

you should learn to read. Now its ok for you that the jp4 (which is like you said: a medium killer...for the heavys OKW has the panther (your words)) ACTUALLY comes later and cost more to deploy than the FF which counter every axis heavy easily..? But its nonsense for you if the jp4 would come earlys than the FF...ah ok

the better unit should come earlier and cost less to deploy, right?

and think about it: who wants a jp4...when a panther isnt this far away to get when you have the ressources to could get a jp4? its mostly 1-2 minutes more waittime...and than you get the great panther which bring some AI on top of the AT
3 Apr 2019, 15:17 PM

I remember that you can set up your truck into the base zone , people build flak HQ forward cause of defensive advantage. That is an OKW plus, you have to choose how to manage this. If your truck got destroyed is not fair having a backup tank for recovery without the downside of a commander choice. We really need a more aggressive flak HQ placement? I don't think so. We will obtain a mech rush, luchs + stuka , back tech for jagpz with no downside for your mid game fuel investiment . It's a buff.

Depends on game mode but in 4 v 4s, one allied player always go priest or arty.
5 Apr 2019, 08:30 AM

you should learn to read. Now its ok for you that the jp4 (which is like you said: a medium killer...for the heavys OKW has the panther (your words)) ACTUALLY comes later and cost more to deploy than the FF which counter every axis heavy easily..? But its nonsense for you if the jp4 would come earlys than the FF...ah ok

the better unit should come earlier and cost less to deploy, right?

and think about it: who wants a jp4...when a panther isnt this far away to get when you have the ressources to could get a jp4? its mostly 1-2 minutes more waittime...and than you get the great panther which bring some AI on top of the AT

My suggest is move JP4 to T0 and unlock when SWHQ(or any 2HQ deployed)(better ostwind and hatzer change like it...)
and when OKW lost SWHQ also have tankdestoryer to defend(some commander also have AI armor),No need use KT only
5 Apr 2019, 09:26 AM

My suggest is move JP4 to T0 and unlock when SWHQ(or any 2HQ deployed)(better ostwind and hatzer change like it...)
and when OKW lost SWHQ also have tankdestoryer to defend(some commander also have AI armor),No need use KT only

I agree. OKW late game has lacking AT options. Rak not being able to penetrate anything really above medium tanks renders it being useless.

To have the tankdestroyer Jagdpanzer at least as the option would counter their problems. It is fair since it will not either be a PanzerIV or Panther since they are better and in more versatile terms.

Jagdpanzer is only limited for AT purposes, it should be fair enough to have it as a backup plan.

Only after when SWHQ is built.
5 Apr 2019, 12:16 PM

I agree. OKW late game has lacking AT options. Rak not being able to penetrate anything really above medium tanks renders it being useless.

To have the tankdestroyer Jagdpanzer at least as the option would counter their problems. It is fair since it will not either be a PanzerIV or Panther since they are better and in more versatile terms.

Jagdpanzer is only limited for AT purposes, it should be fair enough to have it as a backup plan.

Only after when SWHQ is built.
lacking late game AT ? Wtf panther is water gun for u or what i do t get it
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 54
unknown 23
Germany 18
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W