Login

russian armor

Ostheer TD range is unfairly ridiculous

30 Mar 2019, 18:10 PM

In which parallel universe ? :huh:

This isn't going to be another Easy 8 style 'I never used the unit but I'm going to start a thread saying it's broken anyway' threads, is it?

You have seen that pintle MG button, right?
30 Mar 2019, 18:10 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2019, 18:07 PMFarlon

In CoH 2 universe.

This isn't going to be another Easy 8 style 'I never used the unit but I'm going to start a thread saying it's broken anyway' threads, is it?

You have seen that pintle MG button, right?

Oh the pointless pintle machine gun. I almost forgot it exists, that's how often its used

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol::lolol: :lolol:
30 Mar 2019, 18:27 PM

Permanently Banned
At first stop offending me for not taking Stug pintle lmg into account when it comes to its performance.

Second, using stugs pintle machine gun to hunt down and kill infantry is like using a cannon to hunt rabbits.

To be fair, it is so redundant that it cannot even deter charging conscripts.

So please stop hating me because of it. At the end of the day you will be ashamed, not me
30 Mar 2019, 18:30 PM

At first stop offending me for not taking Stug pintle lmg into account when it comes to its performance.

Stop ignoring existence of units stats and upgrades?

Second, using stugs pintle machine gun to hunt down and kill infantry is like using a cannon to hunt rabbits.

Which gives StuG infinitely better anti infantry potential then any other tank destroyer in game except panther. It serves its purpose.
If you want to actually fight infantry with StuGs, play CoH1.

To be fair, it is so redundant that it cannot even deter charging conscripts.

And why it should?
Its a dedicated tank destroyer, infantry is supposed to hunt it.

So please stop hating me because of it.

Not the reason.
And stop playing a victim.

At the end of the day you will be ashamed, not me

Yes... for replaying to you... you're way to ignorant to be ashamed of anything, regardless how stupid and detached from reality it is you say.
30 Mar 2019, 18:37 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2019, 18:23 PMKatitof

You really think that pintle machine gun is what matters when comparing in game performance of dedicated tank destroyers ?

Just for fun, did you know that ISU152 has all around pintle mg that can shot in every direction unlike stug? And did you know it reliably kills not only infantry but also most light vehicles like 222s ?

On the other hand stug lmg is only good at hunting braindead snipers.
30 Mar 2019, 18:39 PM

The thing we object to is this pattern:

You post a stupid, usually wildly inaccurate or just objectively wrong and inflammatory post

Somebody corrects you

You continue to be irredeemably smug about the whole affair and just ignore how wrong you were to keep trying to hammer on with some new tangent, undeterred and unrepentant

It gets old. Fast.
30 Mar 2019, 18:44 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Cleaned up the thread a bit. Please stick to talking about OST TDs in CoH2 and any other comparisons you like. Nothing with how the unit performed in reality for the most part please.
30 Mar 2019, 19:59 PM

Permanently Banned
Stug mg is pointless. It's more of a detriment. Decent allied players will counter Stugs easily with AT guns. U can't tell the mg gunner to stop firing even with hold fire, thus when you're trying to escape the arc of an at gun, and the at gun can't see u but you're still within the arc, the mg gives away it's position by being trigger happy, and the at gun lands the killing shot on the stug. So much for "anti-inf"
30 Mar 2019, 20:04 PM

Permanently Banned
The StuG is a tier 3 anti-tank vehicle that can spend munitions to be better vs Infantry

The SU-76 is a tier 3 anti-tank vehicle than can spend munitions to be better vs Infantry

Stop comparing it to the SU-85, which is greatly more expensive and comes with later tech. They're not the same and nor are they supposed to be. There is a reason that there are bulletins that affect both the Su-76 and the StuG.

Except the Stug is ACTUALLY in between the 76 and the 85. Hence we can compare the Stug to either vehicle. It's more expensive than the 76 and arrives later. Even teh pop cap was nerfed from 8 to 10 while the 76 remains at 8. Also, at least I'm just comparing the mobility of the stug and su85, I didn't even mention the range and penetration and health and armor advantage the SU85 has over the Stug, because the SU deserves those advantages.
30 Mar 2019, 21:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2019, 15:35 PMKatitof

https://youtu.be/jYe8_pkwbpY

Except for everyone above 1v1.

Oooh a 4v4. End of discussion.
31 Mar 2019, 00:12 AM

Stug mg is pointless. It's more of a detriment. Decent allied players will counter Stugs easily with AT guns. U can't tell the mg gunner to stop firing even with hold fire, thus when you're trying to escape the arc of an at gun, and the at gun can't see u but you're still within the arc, the mg gives away it's position by being trigger happy, and the at gun lands the killing shot on the stug. So much for "anti-inf"

I rarely upgrade stugs because of that exact reason
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS