Login

russian armor

Realistic flags and symbols

27 Mar 2019, 13:49 PM

Permanently Banned
Am I the only one who thinks having the true symbols and flags used in this game would be a good idea? Why not use the nazi Germany flag for captured points when playing as the Germans? or have things like the swastika on tanks. The Germans literally covered everything with their symbols. It was a way of showing pride for themselves and it also helped put fear into the enemy at times. They were big on that and I think small things like this do add to a game.

In my honest opinion I think relic kind of cheaped out on that and the uniforms.

I know, it would offend a lot of people. But half the time you are going to offend someone anyway. You can't always keep everyone happy. They could add all of those flags and symbols in and have an opinion to censor it out in game if you don't like that kind of thing in your games. We see it in our movies all the time, it's all over the internet. Having a realistic flag or symbol in your game doesn't make you a nazi. Movies do it, so I really don't see why this game shouldn't.

I know, as I stated before a lot of people might be offended but that's why you'd add in a censor option in the game, so it would look just as it does now, but for people who are looking for it could have the option of not censoring it. Actually portraying a country correctly in a game is important in my opinion.

Am I the only one who thinks relic should consider this, with a censor option or am I just completely wrong here?
27 Mar 2019, 13:57 PM

Funny, I´ve never actually noticed that captured point flags have any symbols at all.
And I wouldn´t be against it, but don´t care much about it either

BTW It´s 99% not gonna happen, with pathes comin once in a blue moon and hotfixes for really urgent and balance- breakin problems takin months to arrive, they´ll hardly spend effort on a potentially controversial (unfrotunately) cosmetic change

It might be one for CoH3

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS