Option Distribution Votes
63%
25%
13%
0%
Total votes: 8
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
26 Mar 2019, 23:39 PM

I was wondering what you guys thought about a change like the following, currently OKW has a problem dealing with the WC51/M3/UC early on due to the lack of reliable counters. The Rak is extremely RNG and mines can work but require some luck in order for the opponent to hit them. I was thinking it would be reasonable to allow OKW to gets snares with their first truck in order to prevent light vehicles from bullying them so hard early on. In change, the Incendiary Grenades will require a truck to be set up before being available. This change in particular would assist USF in the early game as Riflemen typically are outnumbered by Volks and are often forced out of cover by the use of Incendiary nades. Ostheer already gets their fausts with Tier 1 so I don't believe it would be crazy to allow fausts after the 15 fuel is invested. In change all other factions have to invest in side-tech to have grenades or in the case of Ostheer, Battlephase 1. The only faction that has to invest in side-tech for snares is Soviets and although their snares are overpriced and probably need to be looked at, that topic is for a different time.
26 Mar 2019, 23:45 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Sorry about my answer in the poll, but I hated all of them. :/

Moving the incin grenade farther back like it was previously would make MGs overly potent (again) vs OKW to open with. They're strong enough vs the faction as is, don't need it reinforced. Wouldn't have to have fausts restricted if we tuned down OKWs opener and actually made the faction not so damn inflexible. 4 volks -> light spam -> command panther. I wish there were more options to go battle group but the ISG and flaktrack are pretty meh at keeping up pressure. Something OKW is required to do otherwise HE sherman/jackson/pershing/34/85 etc.

So IMO, the problem is a lot deeper than just the grenade and faust timings. It encompasses the entire faction and how poorly they're designed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★