Login

russian armor

OKW - Grand Offensive - Feedback

PAGES (14)down
25 Mar 2019, 14:56 PM

Double Panzerschreck Panzerfusiliers badly lose to Rear Echelons.
https://youtu.be/TpKHjls00zQ?t=1100

But srhrekblob op, its game breaking! NERF OKM!
:jk:
ddd
25 Mar 2019, 16:28 PM

I just wanted to point out that infantry with anti tank upgrade is supposed to fight armor and not other infantry. I know we all hoped that 250mp squad with double shreck will obliberate riflemen squad but dont you think it would be a tad bit unbalanced?
25 Mar 2019, 18:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2019, 16:28 PMddd
I just wanted to point out that infantry with anti tank upgrade is supposed to fight armor and not other infantry. I know we all hoped that 250mp squad with double shreck will obliberate riflemen squad but dont you think it would be a tad bit unbalanced?

"Are you trolling? You brought up panzergrenadiers with mass sprint as a proof its "allright", im explaining why its different from 5men 250mp squads with double schreck that can act as mainline infantry."

thats your post from another thread. you call them mainline infantry with double shreks. Pretty shit mainline infantry if it loses to RE (who charge in..).
nice try AAA (im sure its you!)
25 Mar 2019, 18:49 PM

- Remove At upgrade for Panzerfusiliers. Community voted and decided AGAINST a Tank Hunter doctrine. Grand offensive has nothing to do with handheld defensive at weaponry

- Rework Panzerfusiliers, right now they are bad, to far worse than volks, stock, but drastically improve with veterancy.

- Even worse, they are described as an "elite" unit but each model is individually worse than almost any model except when high veterancy bonuses kick in.

Doesn't make any sense.

Make Panzerfusiliers a 5 men squad similar to Riflemen.
Standardize dps curve of their rifle and put it in line with other elite doctrinal infantry kar98k.
25 Mar 2019, 18:56 PM

Tactical movement may prove problematic with buffed volks, making it a "must push" button that will turn a decent/semibad unit into a powerful cqb unit and there's a risk for mp40 volks blobs.

Replace tactical movement with something else.

I propose a Stug E, an artillery vehicle born to support infantry assault, thematically fitting and a new unit for okw.

Give 5 men Panzerfus a 30 muni ability, "Push".

- Unit lose 20% speed
- Unit gains 10 more accuracy on the move
- Weapons have 20% lower on the move cooldown
- Light cover bonus contantly applied, doesn't stack with any cover but
- Red cover negative is nullified (count as no cover)

Last 25-30 seconds
25 Mar 2019, 19:29 PM

I propose a Stug E, an artillery vehicle born to support infantry assault, thematically fitting and a new unit for okw.

I like this idea a lot. A reworked sector arty would also be nice. (Would replace "offensive package")
Mod team is right in including an ability that speed up your movement. If "tactical movement" have to go "Breakthrough" could be interesting because your tanks would be more mobile and could cap.

25 Mar 2019, 21:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2019, 19:29 PMSmartie

I like this idea a lot. A reworked sector arty would also be nice. (Would replace "offensive package")
Mod team is right in including an ability that speed up your movement. If "tactical movement" have to go "Breakthrough" could be interesting because your tanks would be more mobile and could cap.

Yes, far better than mp40 volks in a doctrine with fussies and thematically fitting.
25 Mar 2019, 21:25 PM

I think you guys are doing yourselves a big disservice by trusting a singular example of how that engagement might go.

If you watch the video tightrope posted, you'll see in the comparison of the mp40 volks vs. riflemen, the only example that is repeated exactly, just how differently things go with RNG.

If you want to see how badly RE beat shrek-pfusis, you may want to test it more than a single time.
ddd
25 Mar 2019, 22:13 PM

"Are you trolling? You brought up panzergrenadiers with mass sprint as a proof its "allright", im explaining why its different from 5men 250mp squads with double schreck that can act as mainline infantry."

thats your post from another thread. you call them mainline infantry with double shreks. Pretty shit mainline infantry if it loses to RE (who charge in..).
nice try AAA (im sure its you!)

I see you are not the brightest son of a gun, i will explain it for you:

"squads with (POSSIBLE) double schreck (UPGRADE) that can act as mainline infantry (WHEN NOT UPGRADED WITH DOUBLE SHRECK UPGRADE)"

I hope its clear now. Didnt know you were stalking me in other threads just to argue over semantics.

And no im not aaa or bbb, im ddd.
25 Mar 2019, 22:16 PM

yea kat don't use adominem or "i beat u one time" u dont even know if ur opponent has 100 ms while he plays (i have 1.5-2 second lag for example)
25 Mar 2019, 23:11 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Invised posts for being offtopic
26 Mar 2019, 09:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2019, 22:13 PMddd

I see you are not the brightest son of a gun, i will explain it for you:

"squads with (POSSIBLE) double schreck (UPGRADE) that can act as mainline infantry (WHEN NOT UPGRADED WITH DOUBLE SHRECK UPGRADE)"

I hope its clear now. Didnt know you were stalking me in other threads just to argue over semantics.

And no im not aaa or bbb, im ddd.

mental gymnastics at its finest
27 Mar 2019, 23:30 PM
Patrion 26

Are all the skin makers going to be able to add a tiger skin to their existing OWK skin sets?
27 Mar 2019, 23:32 PM

Are all the skin makers going to be able to add a tiger skin to their existing OWK skin sets?

I doubt it. It'll probably be fixed to Panzergrau like the 221 and the trucks.
27 Mar 2019, 23:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Mar 2019, 23:32 PMLago

I doubt it. It'll probably be fixed to Panzergrau like the 221 and the trucks.
Thats better than none at all tbh. Or just choose one of the better camos, like the armor division one.
27 Mar 2019, 23:40 PM
Patrion 26

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Mar 2019, 23:39 PMFarlon
Thats better than none at all tbh. Or just choose one of the better camos, like the armor division one.

Absolutely. Anything would be better than the blank skin.
28 Mar 2019, 22:27 PM

Panzerfusiliers are the biggest concern in this doctrine. I actually want to see 1v1 games with high level players and 4v4 with decent level players with this doctrine. And I don't care about their AI being bad with schrecks, I am concerned with their survivability. It doesn't matter if even combat engineers can force them back - your tank will be already on fire when it's happens. Maybe schrecks should increase size of PF? With cost decrease. Alternatively, schrecks accuracy decrease, but it can result in their uselessnes.

Both TM and smoke supplement schrecks blob, which something I really don't like.

I don't understand why nobody likes MP-40 for volks and the fact that this upgrade got it's own slot. It's kinda map dependant, but generally one squad with MP-40 is useful and they become a little bit better now.

I wanted command Tiger for OKW, not normal one (primarily due to cost). In worst case scenario there will be 1,5 minute difference between command Panther call-in and Tiger call-in. Which is bad in my opinion. And overall WM-kind of Tiger is bad variant for OKW. Command Panther is certainly better in some situation, but Tiger is allrounder tank and generally have bigger impact on the battlefield.
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS