Login

russian armor

British - Lend Lease Assault - Feedback

PAGES (9)down
5 Apr 2019, 07:49 AM

2) m10 is pretty sux when crom only 30 fuel more . change it to m8 for 50 fuel and people can choose between ai / at light vehicle might be more fun

The one thing the British currently do not need to get is the M8 Greyhound. Bolstered Infantry Sections (and the Assault Sections) are already very powerful and adding a powerful AI light vehicle to that mix would make their mid game overpowered for sure.
5 Apr 2019, 08:02 AM

The one thing the British currently do not need to get is the M8 Greyhound. Bolstered Infantry Sections (and the Assault Sections) are already very powerful and adding a powerful AI light vehicle to that mix would make their mid game overpowered for sure.

how many assult section u gonna have? 70 ammo per unit + base heal + m8 .50 + (m20 mine if dev replace canister with it) at least 200 ammo + consider u are not spenting ammo on wp nade when u see mg. but well dev may make the m8 limit to 1 like valentine and make it 75 fuel so people can choose between upgrade to aec or to 've it. well what a think is giving signal relly and m20 mine to a special m8 can be more fun compare to m5 that ... we see that < 1/20 of the game so far. and m8 dont have smoke should be easier countered compare to aec. signal relly + m20 mine vs smoke + tread break. funny
5 Apr 2019, 08:13 AM

Without offmap or late game arty(priest) this commander is crap for teamgames no offence
5 Apr 2019, 08:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Apr 2019, 23:06 PMVipper

The M10 with 3 inch US gun was used by UKF was called Achilles I/II (depending on the counter weight), when armed with the 17p it was called Achilles Ic/IIc.

Thanks for the info!
5 Apr 2019, 09:14 AM

Without offmap or late game arty(priest) this commander is crap for teamgames no offence

Yep, but it's not design to be used in a teamgames. Brits has a quite a lot good teamgame commanders but only few that can be used in 1v1. It can have his usage in 2v2 but definetly the higher modes aren't for Lend Lease Assualt Regiment. It's mainly dedicated to the players who strugles vs MG spam, lack of fast light-medium tank destroyer and need of having more offesive mainline infantry. All of above aren't must have tools in British strategy in 4v4.
5 Apr 2019, 09:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Apr 2019, 09:14 AMStark

Yep, but it's not design to be used in a teamgames. Brits has a quite a lot good teamgame commanders but only few that can be used in 1v1. I can have his usage in 2v2 but definetly the higher modes aren't for Lend Lease Assualt Regiment. It's mainly dedicated to the players who strugles vs MG spam, lack of fast light-medium tank destroyer and need of having more offesive mainline infantry. All of above aren't must have tools in British strategy in 4v4.

makes sense, although usf commander is for teamgames
5 Apr 2019, 09:30 AM

without arty pak43 seems deadly to m10 train .... thats why they added off map arty to usf m10 commander. I 've an suggested of replacing m10 to usf time on target barrage. and m8 greyhound replacing m3 ht. if dev add major / red beret type air recon at vet 1. then this lend lease assault commander can counter pak43/lefh and be more viable team game (3v3/4v4)

5 Apr 2019, 09:38 AM

without arty pak43 seems deadly to m10 train .... thats why they added off map arty to usf m10 commander. I 've an suggested of replacing m10 to usf time on target barrage. and m8 greyhound replacing m3 ht. if dev add major / red beret type air recon at vet 1. then this lend lease assault commander can counter pak43/lefh and be more viable team game (3v3/4v4)

one simple change can make it more viable for teamgames just replace self repair with offmap then we have commander viable for all game modes there is no need for this commander to be good only for 1vs1 as u said with this commander u cant even kill pak43 simple mortar is not enough
5 Apr 2019, 09:43 AM

one simple change can make it more viable for teamgames just replace self repair with offmap then we have commander viable for all game modes there is no need for this commander to be good only for 1vs1 as u said with this commander u cant even kill pak43

problem is that ... m10 is for spam ... and usf m10 spam is good because of crew repair ... they tried to add off map repair but that is acutally not good because the ammo drain is too high lets say 5 m10s.. to be honest its better to have a m8 scott or a m8 with special ability instead of m10 when ukf always have better choice of 6 pdr / ff. sometimes people use usf m10 only because they didnt tech t3.
5 Apr 2019, 09:48 AM

one simple change can make it more viable for teamgames just replace self repair with offmap then we have commander viable for all game modes there is no need for this commander to be good only for 1vs1 as u said with this commander u cant even kill pak43 simple mortar is not enough

i dont understand why they added so much ability on other new commander's unit (airbrone guard gold tiger okw tiger hq that can reinforce/repair panzerfusiler with double shrek/splint/teller) but this commander 's unit is blank.its like the only special unit of this commander so far is smg tommy. well if they can arty drop and mark taget on wc51 i dont understand why this unit dont have anything useful at 3v3/4v4
5 Apr 2019, 10:01 AM

Or replace halftruck with priest
Damn i like it
5 Apr 2019, 10:05 AM

Or replace halftruck with priest
Damn i like it

It is called "Sexton" friend. Not "Priest", it is a USF unit.
5 Apr 2019, 10:15 AM

assault sections are too OP
5 Apr 2019, 10:20 AM

It is called "Sexton" friend. Not "Priest", it is a USF unit.

So ? Its lend lease commander so this is great choice priest cost more and have better range its different
5 Apr 2019, 18:27 PM

Im not a big fan of the mortar crew. Its already in the "TACTICAL SUPPORT" commander. Maybe we can try the M1 75mm Pack Howitzer as an airdrop or the M21 Mortar Half-track as a call-in?
5 Apr 2019, 18:47 PM

Given UKF has no stock mortar, I think the 81mm is good.

I wouldn't object to the Pack Howie. I think the Mortar HT might be fuel overkill though.
5 Apr 2019, 19:35 PM

The high calibre mortar that someone mentioned already sounds more appealing. A UKF version of the 120mm, the ML 4.2-inch mortar. Giving the British the 81mm just feels like a waste of slots. Not exactly exciting to get and I'm better off stealing a German one.
19 Apr 2019, 13:38 PM

About Assault Section - maybe it should be 3CP without Platoon Command Post requirement? Or require weapon unlock?

M5 with quad in my opinion is not a step in to the right direction, but it fits thematically, I guess.

Pretty solid commander overall.

And since we see core units changes - what about Comet buffs? And I personally think that Bolster Sections should get nerf to research time (+ 15-20 sec).
27 Apr 2019, 02:04 AM

The Warspeed ability isn't enabling properly on the M5. The ability is there, but Royal Engineers don't unlock it.
27 Apr 2019, 02:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Apr 2019, 18:47 PMLago
Given UKF has no stock mortar, I think the 81mm is good.

I wouldn't object to the Pack Howie. I think the Mortar HT might be fuel overkill though.

IMO pack howie might be a bit too strong though lol. Although I do wish a doctrinal unit would at least be on par with its german counterpart. A copypaste (at least statwise) of the german mortar or even the soviet mortar would be preferable IMO.

And I'd still like to see vehicle repair replaced with that ability on the halftrack from Ardennes Assault that let it repair in a radius or whatever. Much more unique ability and that would free up the commander to have at least 1 offmap type ability other than callin units, since right now 4 out of 5 (if you count assault tommies) slots are taken up by call-in units that aren't even anything super unique to other factions (read: they're making up for brits' gaping holes in their unit roster).

Warspeed still isn't working on the callin vehicles as far as I know.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS