Login

russian armor

[Team game] USF needs non doctrinal mobile artillery

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
16 Mar 2019, 15:09 PM

Open coh2 then you can't find a unit of USF in stock is worked like a priest or calliope in terms of mechanism and performance and purpose.

It sounds like your argument is USF needs nondoc rocket arty because it doesn't have nondoc rocket arty.

By that logic, UKF needs Panda Cavalry.
16 Mar 2019, 15:10 PM

Guys u still replying ? This is a full-blown troll if a thread like this was for axis it would have been nuked the moment it was created
op is full of shit and wants to play only USF and is not even good enough to play with them

I see, you run out of argument also and decide to go personal. Reported.
16 Mar 2019, 15:12 PM

Propose argument > no i don't like it, it's invalid

tell me would u like the world to tell ya "yes u are right we should all only play USF give them nukes please" ?

Every time someone brings a similar situation for other faction u just deny it

u are just a kid go play vs easy AI if multiplayer is too hard

btw at some point if u keep making troll thread u are gonna get banned
16 Mar 2019, 15:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2019, 15:09 PMLago

It sounds like your argument is USF needs nondoc rocket arty because it doesn't have nondoc rocket arty.

By that logic, UKF needs Panda Cavalry.

That is not an argument, that is a fact. My argument have been stated clearly at #1. You may challenge me for not having any data to support how important of a mobile artillery for USF in team game which should be able to shown by the use rate and win rate of infantry company in team game. But I can't, so I can only tell by experience just like you all.
16 Mar 2019, 15:16 PM

Propose argument > no i don't like it, it's invalid

tell me would u like the world to tell ya "yes u are right we should all only play USF give them nukes please" ?

Every time someone brings a similar situation for other faction u just deny it

u are just a kid go play vs easy AI if multiplayer is too hard

btw at some point if u keep making troll thread u are gonna get banned

Simply because they are not similar and I have told you many times that lack of performance of a unit is nowhere equal to lack a type of unit.
16 Mar 2019, 15:17 PM

That is not an argument, that is a fact. My argument have been stated clearly at #1. You may challenge me for not having any data to support how important of a mobile artillery for USF in team game which should be able to shown by the use rate and win rate of infantry company in team game. But I can't, so I can only tell by experience just like you all.

by ur logic one can do the same for each doc unit, i mean USF has no heavy tank does it need pershing stock ? do ukf need land matrees /sexton stock ? do okw need jli jagdtiger lefh stock ?
do soviet need kv1 isu is2 stock ?
16 Mar 2019, 15:19 PM

hell OST lacks any sort of light tank
16 Mar 2019, 15:25 PM

by ur logic one can do the same for each doc unit, i mean USF has no heavy tank does it need pershing stock ? do ukf need land matrees /sexton stock ? do okw need jli jagdtiger lefh stock ?
do soviet need kv1 isu is2 stock ?

Again there is no heavy tank mechanism in game. There are vehicle with direct fire made up with high armor value with higher cost. So USF do have vehicle with direct fire and they perform appropriately with their low cost. And yes, ukf also need non-doc mobile heavy artillery as well but not land matress since it has different mechanism than what a mobile heavy artillery should have. Anyway, that's gone too far and being off topic, so start another thread if you want to discuss it.
16 Mar 2019, 15:53 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Again? Opening the thread was ok, the derailment isn't.

Unfortunately allowing the opening of another thread here was a mistake, and shouldn't be done again, at least for this topic.

/locked
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight