Login

russian armor

Bring USF Artillery inline with OKW

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
15 Mar 2019, 02:46 AM

Both are WFA. OKW has stock rocket artillery already, but they suddenly get lefh in doctrine also which I think is an utterly stupid idea and simply is another form of extra care for axis. But anyway, stupid thing has always been happening just like the recent pack howitzer change.

So, to bring USF inline with OKW, Its time to turn Priest/Calliope into a stock unit in T4, or even T3 which fits the timing when stuka arrive (You think it is stupid? so stuka has been that stupid for many years) and replace the doctrinal priest/Calliope with the 105mm howitzer in COH1 which can use the model of ML152 anyway.
15 Mar 2019, 03:15 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Sure, when OKW gets a designated AI vehicle and vehicle crews, smoke shells, HE rounds on p4.... that kind of stuff.
15 Mar 2019, 03:25 AM

Sure, when OKW gets a designated AI vehicle and vehicle crews, smoke shells, HE rounds on p4.... that kind of stuff.

T3 auto repair is better, strum has repair bonus, OKW get smoke shell in ISG and OKW P4 simply dont need extra micro to be useful against tanks and infantry. Sorry, your argument is invalid and just support another fact that OKW has even more better stuffs than USF.
15 Mar 2019, 03:26 AM

T3 auto repair is better, strum has repair bonus, OKW get smoke shell in ISG and OKW P4 simply dont need extra micro to be useful against tanks and infantry. Sorry, your argument is invalid and just support another fact that OKW has even more better stuffs than USF.

You're not going to get far with this arguement.
15 Mar 2019, 03:34 AM

You're not going to get far with this arguement.

You simply can't explain why OKW should have Lefh suddenly at the time they do not lack any artillery option in stock when balances change. It's more like the changer thinks "let's bring more funny toy for OKW to play!". So I am not going to argue. It is my wish hoping USF can be treated equally.
15 Mar 2019, 04:10 AM

Non doc mobile heavy arty? Scuse me, if I send you my address can you send me some of what you are smoking? I'd really like to lose touch with reality for a few hours
15 Mar 2019, 04:13 AM

Non doc mobile heavy arty? Scuse me, if I send you my address can you send me some of what you are smoking? I'd really like to lose touch with reality for a few hours

Is it so surprising when you have been already enjoying the advantage of having non doc mobile heavy arty in WFA (OKW) for 5 years+?
15 Mar 2019, 04:14 AM

You simply can't explain why OKW should have Lefh suddenly at the time they do not lack any artillery option in stock when balances change. It's more like the changer thinks "let's bring more funny toy for OKW to play!". So I am not going to argue. It is my wish hoping USF can be treated equally.

You somehow think a purchased upgrade of 3 repair pios that is stationary is somehow better than free decrew crews which can repair their own vehicles, has crit repair, retainable veterancy, capping ability, decreases your popcap for exploits and increase your manpower income. I'm not going to explain things to someone who doesn't want to listen.

The point isn't "overwatch OP", everyone knows that. My point is USF have their own cheese/OP things, and OKW have theirs.
15 Mar 2019, 04:17 AM

You somehow think a purchased upgrade of 3 repair pios that is stationary is somehow better than free decrew crews which can repair their own vehicles, has crit repair, retainable veterancy, capping ability, decreases your popcap for exploits and increase your manpower income. I'm not going to explain things to someone who doesn't want to listen.

The point isn't "overwatch OP", everyone knows that. My point is USF have their own cheese/OP things, and OKW have theirs.

Everyone have cheese, right. But one have more and better cheese. So balance is needed. The advantage of having crews to repair is nowhere comparable to the advantage of having non-doctrinal mobile heavy artillery. Bye.
15 Mar 2019, 05:08 AM
Donator 11

If you say clicking the HE button is micro then your argument is a joke.
15 Mar 2019, 05:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2019, 05:08 AMspajn

If you say clicking the HE button is micro then your argument is a joke.

And the one who don't need to click to switch ammo type is micro. Sounds logic?
15 Mar 2019, 05:20 AM
Donator 11

If i can click a button for double AI killing power then where do i sign up?
15 Mar 2019, 05:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2019, 05:20 AMspajn
If i can click a button for double AI killing power then where do i sign up?

Rewrite the sentence please:If i can click a button for double AI killing power while having 0 AT power that make my tanks in danger then where do i sign up?

But having non-doctrinal mobile rocket artillery is simply no downside. You get access to more strategic option. Therefore your comparison is not inappropriate and derail the topic.
15 Mar 2019, 06:05 AM

Is it so surprising when you have been already enjoying the advantage of having non doc mobile heavy arty in WFA (OKW) for 5 years+?

Do you understand this difference between the walking stuka and a priest?
Do you understand how strong it would be having literal arty AND recon in every commander? Rangers Pershing and arty? You have to THINK about the impact it will have in every aspect of the faction. Not just cherry pick what you want from other factions and jam it into your own pet faction.
15 Mar 2019, 06:36 AM

Do you understand how strong it would be having literal arty AND recon in every commander? Rangers Pershing and arty? You have to THINK about the impact it will have in every aspect of the faction. Not just cherry pick what you want from other factions and jam it into your own pet faction.

Obers, KT and stuka? WTF!? I can still choose commander if I want uncounterable flares and wait? I almost forget I even have stock map hack IRHT . It is bullshit when you get everything and try to forbid your opponent to get something equivalent.
"Not just cherry pick what you want from other factions" is easy to say when you get everything already.

15 Mar 2019, 06:40 AM

Of course I understand. It is cheaper, arrive earlier,not being restricted with commander, better at against team weapon without the need to pray for RNG. And it simply does not need the somewhat area denial effect since it actually annihilate the enemy unit to deny its presence forever.

It is more useful and cost efficient.
15 Mar 2019, 06:42 AM

Rewrite the sentence please:If i can click a button for double AI killing power while having 0 AT power that make my tanks in danger then where do i sign up?

But having non-doctrinal mobile rocket artillery is simply no downside. You get access to more strategic option. Therefore your comparison is not inappropriate and derail the topic.

just keep it on AP round if you suck so hard
15 Mar 2019, 06:43 AM

just keep it on AP round if you suck so hard

No, I play OKW If I suck so hard.
15 Mar 2019, 06:55 AM

And the one who don't need to click to switch ammo type is micro. Sounds logic?

You do know that the sherman AP ammo has a comparable overall AOE right?

You literally dont know the mechanics of this game.
15 Mar 2019, 07:08 AM

You do know that the sherman AP ammo has a comparable overall AOE right?

You literally dont know the mechanics of this game.

So? We are talking about mobile artillery. You are off topic.
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight