Login

russian armor

Bring USF Artillery inline with OKW

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
15 Mar 2019, 15:20 PM

well by the same logic doesn’t the pak Howy and m8a1 serve the same purpose as the Stuka ? Howy has gigantic barrage range while m8a1 or mayor are for more precise strikes

No, they are simply totally different kinds of unit that serve totally different purpose. You don't need to hold the line and stay in front of line permanently to maximize your output when using mobile rocket artillery, hence they don't need auto fire mode.
15 Mar 2019, 15:22 PM

No, they are simply totally different kinds of unit that serve totally different purpose. You don't need to hold the line and stay in front of line permanently to maximize your output when using mobile rocket artillery, hence they don't need auto fire mode.
u just compared the kubel to the m20 why can’t I compare Stuka to pak howy or m8a1 ? Is it the double standards ?
15 Mar 2019, 15:26 PM

u just compared the kubel to the m20 why can’t I compare Stuka to pak howy or m8a1 ? Is it the double standards ?

because kubel and m20 share the same mechanism and serve the same purpose. But stuka and pak and m8a1 doesn't share the same mechanism and serve different purpose in nature. I can have more example, you can't compare bazooka with jackson although they serve the arguable same purpose which is anti vehicle (one is light, one is heavy) because they don't have the same mechanism , therefore you should compare bazooka with panzershreck or PIAT.
15 Mar 2019, 15:27 PM

because kubel and m20 share the same mechanism and serve the same purpose. But stuka and pak and m8a1 doesn't share the same mechanism and serve different purpose in nature. I can have more example, you can't compare bazooka with jackson although they serve the arguable same purpose which is anti vehicle (one is light, one is heavy) but they don't have the same mechanism, therefore you should compare bazooka with panzershreck or PIAT.
kubel has no armor no mines the mg is shit etc it’s not like the m20
15 Mar 2019, 15:32 PM

kubel has no armor no mines the mg is shit etc it’s not like the m20

kubel without armor and mg is shit is a performance issue. You can complain it by starting another thread.But of course, its performance is determined by its cost and arrival time also, so it should be worse than M20 in general. Anyway, you still have this kind of unit that serve the same purpose as M20 as a recon unit in stock. And for the mine problem, you get it with strum. So you can simply start another thread if you want mine on kubel instead of strum. But you don't lack mine to ambush vehicle in stock.
15 Mar 2019, 15:35 PM

"OKW gets a doctrinal unit so USF needs to have their doctrinal unit turned into a stock unit" Makes sense to me! :loco:
15 Mar 2019, 15:38 PM

"OKW gets a doctrinal unit so USF needs to have their doctrinal unit turned into a stock unit" Makes sense to me!

No, it is because OKW getting a stock mobile rocket artillery unit so USF needs to have stock mobile artillery unit. Since you need something to replace the original doctrinal unit in the commander, so it is better to have doctrinal 105 mm howitzer for USF as well since OKW get doctrinal lefh.
15 Mar 2019, 15:40 PM

So now you go personal with me and accuse me without providing any reasons or support just because you can't show the relationship between shermen performance and USF should get stock mobile artillery or not. Sounds logical and not rude. Reported.

May I remind you that you brought up the Sherman in the first case? How hypocritical are you to accuse someone of going off topic, when you brought the off topic topic up in the first place.
15 Mar 2019, 15:42 PM

May I remind you that you brought up the Sherman in the first case? How hypocritical are you to accuse someone of going off topic, when you brought the off topic topic up in the first place.

No, it's ShadowLinkX37. As I don't want my topic to be derailed anymore, so I stopped you. If you feel offense, I apologize.
15 Mar 2019, 15:44 PM

No, it is because OKW getting a stock mobile rocket artillery unit so USF needs to have stock mobile artillery unit. Since you need something to replace the original doctrinal unit in the commander, so it is better to have doctrinal 105 mm howitzer for USF as well since OKW get doctrinal lefh.

His name is Scott and he lives in T4. You should say hi some time, some people even argue that he's OP because he has a fast shell velocity and in pairs can make short work of infantry and he can even fire constantly unlike the Stuka which has a long recharge and if you get unlucky with spread might not even get any kills.
15 Mar 2019, 15:45 PM

U are Child using double standards i’m reporting this thread to the mod, u compare kubel to m20 but doing the same for Stuka and m8a1 or pak howy is blasfemy, there are tons of difference between factions: mayors ambulance mortar Stuart m20 x 2 zook etc
U just want to buff USF cause u lost to okw once probably, u want priest non doc ? Nerf it and remove crew for all tanks if want it stock
15 Mar 2019, 16:26 PM

His name is Scott and he lives in T4. You should say hi some time, some people even argue that he's OP because he has a fast shell velocity and in pairs can make short work of infantry and he can even fire constantly unlike the Stuka which has a long recharge and if you get unlucky with spread might not even get any kills.

Scott is not the same kind of unit as stuka which I have explain to Stug life in details already. Please spend some times to read. The performance of scott is out of the scope of this thread. You can start another thread if you want any change to it.
15 Mar 2019, 16:27 PM

Scott is not the same kind of unit as stuka which I have explain to Stug life in details already. Please spend some times to read. The performance of scott is out of the scope of this thread. You can start another thread if you want any change to it.
same for kubel and m20 but by ur logic both are the same cause when it fits ur argument u use i, if used as a counter argument it's not ok
15 Mar 2019, 16:30 PM

IMO balance should be focused on 1v1. Saying this, Rocket artillery is very situational, Stuka delays very much the tech, and later on, I would rather have another Pz4. And it's very hard to land a good shot against a good player with Stuka. Scotts are way more friendly and somewhat more efficient, but again I still prefer to have just another Sherman as well.
15 Mar 2019, 16:31 PM

same for kubel and m20 but by ur logic both are the same cause when it fits ur argument u use i, if used as a counter argument it's not ok

because kubel and m20 share the same mechanism and serve the same purpose. But stuka and pak and m8a1 doesn't share the same mechanism and serve different purpose in nature.

they are simply totally different kinds of unit that serve totally different purpose. You don't need to hold the line and stay in front line permanently to maximize your output when using mobile rocket artillery,

And no, I didn't say kubel and m20 are the same. They have different performance. But they serve the same purpose.
15 Mar 2019, 16:32 PM

No way do the Kubel and M20 serve the same role. The M20 is a shock unit, minelayer and sniper hunter. The Kubel is a capping vehicle.
15 Mar 2019, 16:33 PM

Usf artilery is ok just stuka is real cancer in teamgames just look at bloodbath with hans its ridculus. Pinpoint accuaracy from max distance with high damage seems legit. And of course u need only first truck to get it. Just imagine scott in cpt tier lol. Too bad that they scrap stuka rework from that canceled patch(dont remember name). I think evrything that axis have now is balanced only stuka zu fuss is pain in the ass.
15 Mar 2019, 16:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2019, 16:32 PMLago
No way do the Kubel and M20 serve the same role. The M20 is a shock unit, minelayer and sniper hunter. The Kubel is a capping vehicle.

If you are talking about a vehicle for shock purpose, you get luch, which has better performance then M20 and it is a decent sniper hunter also. Note that a unit can have multiple role and each role may have different target to compare.
15 Mar 2019, 16:38 PM

again, 1v1 wise. This game is all about asymmetrical balance, imagine how boring would it be if every faction has the same units and etc. Saying this, every faction have his unique playstyle, USF may not have a good defensive stance, but they are great on assaults with a lot of smokes and mobility. Same goes with Ostheer that are better in defense and etc.
15 Mar 2019, 16:40 PM

If you are talking about a vehicle for shock purpose, you get luch, which has better performance then M20 and it is a decent sniper hunter also. Note that a unit can have multiple role and each role may have different target to compare.
again m20 is not luch, luch is a light tank, u are comparing luch to m20 while saying pak m8a1 are not comparable to stuka when they are both long range indirect fire platform

u are just another hypocrite on this site
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment