Login

russian armor

CoH- the boardgame

15 Jun 2019, 18:58 PM

Update on progress
15 Jun 2019, 19:16 PM

Damn I want that Tiger model, it would go great with my grey German Army Men.

Or I guess if they're not going to release a smaller pack with just the models I'll try to get a cheap Lego model.
18 Jun 2019, 21:21 PM

Update #11

This bonus pack is a mid campaign extra for all previous backers and all new backers that pledge before this Friday! This replaces the $500k stretch goal as we wanted to do something special for the passionate community that has formed around this project! *One per backer, requires at minimum a 2 Player Core Set.
The ISU-152 is the lead designer's all time favorite unit in Company of Heroes. We had been considering including these in a paid add-on pack; but decided to give it out to all the backers that have brought us this far as well as the new backers that join in the next 72 ours. A mid-campaign reinforcements pack to bolster the struggle!

The ISU-152 is one of the very few units in the game that will be able to switch between an armor-piercing attack devastating to tanks, and a high explosive round, devastating to infantry and buildings!

There are still several tiles to be added, we are particularly excited for the multi-hex church and bunker tiles. Note that the M3 is a draft model and requires more detailing.
We have also unlocked an extra M3 Scout Car for the Soviets over the weekend and a set of mod-able map tiles. These will allow you to fill in rivers, add shot blockers, extra buildings and light cover. We still have a few more of these tiles to create which will draw from the other maps to create hills and a double hex church and a double hex bunker as was suggested at boardgamegeek.

Next Stretch Reward

We are shooting for the storage inserts next! We have quite a few different directions to go on this so we don't have final images of this yet, plus there will be some mold fees involved. But we will keep you updated post-kickstarter as we engineer the storage solution. Some have requested leaving these as DIY in order to focus on more game content, but the team here are suckers for a good storage insert and with this many models and long skinny tank turrets we have to include something particularly good.

Our road map of stretch goals going forward is still in progress as our product manager works with our CFO on some cost analysis. The next $100k will be mostly, but not entirely, upgrades to the OKW, ECC, Terrain Pack and Cooperative Expansion as the Core Set has far exceeded its original budget for $500k. But there are still some more Core Set upgrades coming to the party over the next $100k. A big focus is on identifying when we can afford to unlock the 4th map, which, spoiler alert: will most likely be a Stalingrad winter map!

Thank you for helping us get to this point. The last week has been a slower struggle but we are well positioned to go into our final 72 hours. Our marketing campaigns are only beginning in earnest today, and we appreciate all the goodwill and word of mouth to date.

22 Jun 2019, 14:19 PM
25 Jun 2019, 15:25 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

24 hours left! CAN IT BREAK A MILLION!? (I'm not suggesting to donate to make it so, $922000 is still a crapton).
28 Oct 2020, 18:34 PM
Patrion 310

Unboxing Company of Heroes Board Game:

28 Oct 2020, 19:14 PM

I'd be willing to get me a Tiger and King Tiger if they sold the models separately.
15 Feb 2021, 19:11 PM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS