Login

russian armor

Not getting loot anymore

20 Feb 2019, 21:33 PM

Hi,

all of a sudden i dont get loot anymore. Started yesterday and continued today. I dont have my loot cap filled. Dont know what to do. I get the points as normal but then it just resets to zero
20 Feb 2019, 22:03 PM
Donator 11

Do you play with or without mods?
20 Feb 2019, 23:34 PM

Hey, without mods. I do have some downloaded maps tho, and i have some mods installed but i dont play with them on.

I've read this has happened after the latest maintenance on the community forums, others are complaining aswell.

"Points counter just surpasses 6k and then resets, but no chest. Happening since 19.02 server maintenance."
21 Feb 2019, 13:16 PM

- Downloaded maps count as mods.
- There is a limit of 24k supply/day using mods/modded-DL maps.
- Happens if your match lasted less than 5-7 minutes, I think.

... .... oooooohhhh... surpasses 6k and then resets.
That's something else entirely, I think.
21 Feb 2019, 14:05 PM

yes seems like its a bug after the latest maintenance. I dont have high hopes to get in touch with the developers but any suggestions would help. How to make a ticket or any other way so that they are aware of it?
21 Feb 2019, 16:08 PM

Didnt get loot yesterday too, after ~15mins
21 Feb 2019, 21:00 PM

i played on soviets and now i get loot, but only gold tho it seems. have to play more and see. my friend only gets gold after 20+ games, but he gets loot on both factions.
23 Feb 2019, 11:47 AM

I also have this issue for Wehrmacht. I will try soviets too then.
Since you got loot for soviets, do you get any for axis again, or still not?

Update: I also get crates for soviets, but not for Wehrmacht.
23 Feb 2019, 20:49 PM

This has happened to me twice now (if not more). I have no mods or downloaded maps in my game that I am aware of. I definitely don't think it hit a loot cap or anything like that. I only play a couple of games a night.
12 Nov 2019, 12:20 PM

Just recently I have recently stopped receiving loot, especially if I lose, when playing Skirmish games against the AI regardless of difficultly ie hard/expert. Further any accumulated loot is lost and bar resets to zero.

The typical game affected would be an annihilation game lasting up to an hour or more playing against 2 AIs at hard/expert.

It seems a bit harsh to lose accumulated points upon losing, especially as I like to play challenging games where I lose more times than I win.

The only mod used is the All Units Mod, which essentially gives me access to ALL the units so I can adapt my strategy to circumstances during the ebb and flow of the battle.

Any help appreciated.

Damon

12 Nov 2019, 12:32 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

- Downloaded maps count as mods.
- There is a limit of 24k supply/day using mods/modded-DL maps.
- Happens if your match lasted less than 5-7 minutes, I think.

... .... oooooohhhh... surpasses 6k and then resets.
That's something else entirely, I think.

I have something like this in my mind too.

Also i thought playing vs cpu and farm loot simulator got killed. Means you really have to play vs humans to get loot.

Win gives more Supplypoints then a lose.
And after you reach 6k you get a box with an item or extra suppypoints iirc.

Sometimes if games are crashing or something there is nothing. But i think later on the Supplypoints got added back.
12 Nov 2019, 13:48 PM

I have a question, why do you need to get loot? Receive for the sake of receiving? Because during the introduction of the loot system, all loot has long been received or purchased, and now there is no sense in coins, because there is nothing new that can be bought on them.
12 Nov 2019, 14:47 PM

I have a question, why do you need to get loot? Receive for the sake of receiving? Because during the introduction of the loot system, all loot has long been received or purchased, and now there is no sense in coins, because there is nothing new that can be bought on them.

Because there are folks who Started playing later than you?
12 Nov 2019, 15:10 PM

Ok Boomer.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment