Login

russian armor

Bulletins for New Units

26 Sep 2013, 20:50 PM

Was wondering whether Relic have the intention to add bulletins for the new call-in units introduced last patch? I think this would be suitable to make the game more holistic. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
26 Sep 2013, 21:06 PM

I don`t think this is a big deal but I agree, other commander-specific units have their own bulletins also.
26 Sep 2013, 22:00 PM

They should probably work out all the kinks with the new bulletins first - like that thing breaking mortars.
26 Sep 2013, 22:17 PM

They should probably work out all the kinks with the new bulletins first - like that thing breaking mortars.

Which one is that?
26 Sep 2013, 22:38 PM

If you equip both accuracy bulletins for mortars it will kill itself when shooting.
26 Sep 2013, 22:47 PM

well this doesnt help with all the new units, but atleast assault grenadiers recieve the bonuses from all grenadier bulletins.
26 Sep 2013, 23:12 PM

Actually, it seems that the mortar accuracy bulletins have the opposite effect regardless of whether you equip one or both.

They'll have to be real careful with standard bulletins affecting special units like AGrens. A small accuracy and damage bonus for Grens can be multiplied by the high rate of fire and up close nature of AGrens.

I suspect that in the future, they'll just add on to existing bulletins. The commander specific bulletins aren't quite as useful.
26 Sep 2013, 23:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Sep 2013, 23:12 PMTurtle
Actually, it seems that the mortar accuracy bulletins have the opposite effect regardless of whether you equip one or both.

They'll have to be real careful with standard bulletins affecting special units like AGrens. A small accuracy and damage bonus for Grens can be multiplied by the high rate of fire and up close nature of AGrens.

I suspect that in the future, they'll just add on to existing bulletins. The commander specific bulletins aren't quite as useful.

well there are no damage bulletins anymore. also, accuracy bulletins affect all weapons equally. a 3% increase in accuracy always leads to a 3% increase in dps. rate of fire is irrelevant.
27 Sep 2013, 00:16 AM

If you equip both accuracy bulletins for mortars it will kill itself when shooting.

Will they just self destruct or will they actually hit themselves with their own mortar, because that's kinda funny.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight