Login

russian armor

A genuine thank you to relic and the developers

27 Sep 2013, 06:38 AM

+1

Simply love this game. Interested to see how the game develops as the Relic seem to follow these threads and listen opinions.
27 Sep 2013, 06:49 AM
27 Sep 2013, 06:56 AM

This game ruuuuuuuuuuuules and relic rules for making it. =)
27 Sep 2013, 07:00 AM

I'm having so much fun in this game. I'll probably end spending equally many hours in it as I have with the entire DoW franchise.

It's so weird, you can get frustrated and annoyed, but you just keep coming back for more. It's like a drug. A good one tho.
27 Sep 2013, 14:11 PM

I here alot of trash talk about the direction you have taking the game with the DLC stuff. Alot of it coming from the top players you supported with the private invites and Beta stuff pre launch. Its sad really. But I absolutely love this game, im glad it made it out of development and i love the DLC addons idea. I think its a great idea that keeps the game fresh and alive and viable in todays video game market as long as it not Pay-to-Win!!! Beside for the price of a two cups of coffee.. you cant beat it!! I would much rather have some shinny new Commanders/Camos and forgo the Java for a day!! ;)

27 Sep 2013, 15:47 PM

the game its awesome, im still playing the game cuz i have the faith it will can be better and the best game of RTS.

those issues are very common in this kind of game, even SC2 have those problem with the balance team because its too hard that work and we know :D

+1
27 Sep 2013, 16:29 PM

Good thread, thanks Relic for the hard work you have put into this game.
27 Sep 2013, 16:49 PM
Donator 11

27 Sep 2013, 17:39 PM

+1 CoH 2 rules and I also think that balance is in a very good state atm!
27 Sep 2013, 17:44 PM
Donator 22

+1
27 Sep 2013, 21:40 PM
Patrion 310

Love COH2 more than SC2 and EVE. Before COH2 I watched alot of SC2 tournaments and streams. Played EVE since beta until I left to play SC2. As Helpinghans also said on his stream, COH2 has the potential to compete with SC2 within a couple of years maybe.

To attract more players from SC2, make a free multiplayer version of COH2 after a year with proper support for competitive play and tournaments.
Relic could still make money from DLC and the new players from the free multiplayer version might buy new expansions, singleplayer content, Theatre of War etc..
27 Sep 2013, 22:47 PM

The game is great, is light years ahead of blizzard strategy games and command and conquer series, seriously. Just look at the cover mechanics, penetration, armor, weather, REAL looking maps not some perfectly simmetrical magic arena and the most amazing thing the true sight system. I can barely imagine the difficulty to code something as complex as that. Let's not forget the amazing graphics and detail on dialogues, really a couple of units has the entire voice set of any age of empires.

Sadly people is delighted by crappy generic RTS just because hava a brand on them, really I have played age of empires, empire earth, command and conquer series, SC, warcraft, etc. For me there is no going back company of heroes is THE way how new RTS should be made.

People who complain about minor things are little self entitled millennials who thing they can make a better game out of thin air and ego. BTW balance is more than acceptable no insta strafes, howitzer shots without warning, air supply, smoke plasma shield, automatic panzershreck with zeal and all those things from COH 1.
Thank you dev team.

27 Sep 2013, 22:53 PM
27 Sep 2013, 23:40 PM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment