Login

russian armor

Favourite kind of teammates

28 Jan 2019, 10:35 AM

What is your favourite worst kind of teammate in this game?

mine is the 1 point camper: sits in base sector and 1 sector next to it. Builds there 100 sandbags, bunkers and mines. then techs up to t4. and gets 1 panther out in 40 minutes of game. then leaves when panther is gone
28 Jan 2019, 10:55 AM

soviet ally which spams katyshas and loses them all when he realizes that sinlge pnz 4 went trough his nonexistent frontline
28 Jan 2019, 12:37 PM

The teammate who pings both fuel points about 10 times at the beginning of the match then doesn't help take either of them.

Instead they build a fuel cache on the first point they capture then rage in the chat when their allies haven't somehow captured both fuel points without their assistance.

THEN

They dump all their fuel into arty which they don't protect or move after a barrage has finished.

28 Jan 2019, 12:53 PM

I even accept the teammates who just spam fuel caches or who just camp 1 VP and 1 fuel (even if there is no opponent on that side of the map). At least they do something. I just hate the early ragequitters (if you quit after 30min cuz you lost every unit and cuz it looks impossible to win, it's fine IMO) and the afk idiots if that counts.

If I get teammates who are just really bad... ofc I get a bit annoyed but it's not their fault if the matchmaker did bullshit.

28 Jan 2019, 15:27 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

The Cocaine Commander - Teammates who, not so respectfully, order everybody around/spam a catchphrase at the round start, and then start raging and team/base killing as soon as a single point/unit is lost.
28 Jan 2019, 15:36 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

The mate, who choosed himself as team leader just because he wants to be in charge. He poking the mini-map like crazy and always blaming other teamates for every bad situation.
If team losing, he starts to bm his teammates in common chat. If not, he switched his attention on other team and starts to bm them.
28 Jan 2019, 15:42 PM

also do not forget one that starts flaming and calling opposing team gay the instance match starts
28 Jan 2019, 15:49 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2019, 12:37 PMGrim
The teammate who pings both fuel points about 10 times at the beginning of the match then doesn't help take either of them.

Instead they build a fuel cache on the first point they capture then rage in the chat when their allies haven't somehow captured both fuel points without their assistance.

THEN

They dump all their fuel into arty which they don't protect or move after a barrage has finished.

Bro you're triggering PTSD I didn't even know I had.
28 Jan 2019, 16:05 PM

Ah, I remember why I stopped playing 2v2s now. My favorite is the "good early game a must" mate who starts with "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" if you have a bad first engagement and have to retreat and lose the fuel point or something. Were you double teamed? Who cares! Play perfect from minute 3 or GTFO.

Also the "Why aren't you helping me!" whiners who blame you for anything that goes wrong on their end despite not saying anything until they've mostly been wiped or the situation has gone to complete shit. Sorry bro, was busy microing my units and don't have time to watch what you're doing 24/7.
28 Jan 2019, 16:53 PM

Me:"watch out for the ice mate or you'll lose your Churchill"

Me:"Just reverse a little bit more"

Me:"Its still on the ice"

Me:"The ice mate. It something hits your tank it will die in one shot"

Me:"The tank I'm pinging. Do you speak English?"

*Pz4 shoots and sinks Churchill*

me:"I warned yo-"

Teammate suddenly bothers to communicate: "wtf is this. Axis EZ mode. One shot my tank BS hacker."

Me: /leave
28 Jan 2019, 17:16 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2019, 16:53 PMGrim
Me:"watch out for the ice mate or you'll lose your Churchill"

Me:"Just reverse a little bit more"

Me:"Its still on the ice"

Me:"The ice mate. It something hits your tank it will die in one shot"

Me:"The tank I'm pinging. Do you speak English?"

*Pz4 shoots and sinks Churchill*

me:"I warned yo-"

Teammate suddenly bothers to communicate: "wtf is this. Axis EZ mode. One shot my tank BS hacker."

Me: /leave

That's good one, just burned on ice Panzer IV with KV-8 yesterday. ^_^
28 Jan 2019, 17:33 PM

Mine is between the 2 guys who know eachother and clearly had a bad game last game so they just flame each other the whole game or the 2k+ rank who tells you how to play or what to build.
28 Jan 2019, 17:56 PM

A bloody AI that replaced a very competent teammate who had IRL interruptions or got disconnected and now makes Kubels at 20 minute mark and spearheads with them
28 Jan 2019, 19:05 PM

Total noobs don't bother me, if he's so new he just sits on one point I just quit.

What's really frustrating is when the noob is getting owned by the good player on the other team, and refuses to just "go middle" so I can support him and we have a chance of winning. Instead they just keep running at the fuel point they have no hope of taking, losing all their crap and clearly playing out of frustration instead of thinking. That's so infuriating, when you could easily win the game if THEY'D JUST LISTEN.
28 Jan 2019, 19:22 PM

Permanently Banned
The idiot (usually OKW) teammate that tells you to split up at the beginning of the game when playing as axis. Then wants me to help him when shit hits the fan. I hate OKW players that go for mech HQ first. Most don't know how to handle lights in team games.
28 Jan 2019, 20:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2019, 15:27 PMLugie
The Cocaine Commander - Teammates who, not so respectfully, order everybody around/spam a catchphrase at the round start, and then start raging and team/base killing as soon as a single point/unit is lost.

You just accurately described a player who's gamer tag is 'NiggaJesus" He did all of the above and makes the game unbearable to play.
28 Jan 2019, 20:57 PM

The player that gets worked the entire game and says "noob team" just before quitting. Then post battle stats shows he did the worst out off everyone.
28 Jan 2019, 20:57 PM

The drooling tards who cant focus more than 3 seconds so they end up watching YouTube while the game is going. Then realize after the video stops that they have a game. Then they play for about 1-2 minutes then drop.

COH3 needs an up vote/down vote points system. Badly.
28 Jan 2019, 21:12 PM

I know it's mostly the fault of the matchmaker throwing in low rank players and not the players themselves, but I really hate people who win on their flank (or don't encounter enemies there) and then proceed to go camp there and are oblivious to the fact that their teammates are obviously (about to be) getting overrun elsewhere by an abundance of enemy players.
28 Jan 2019, 21:38 PM

I know it's mostly the fault of the matchmaker throwing in low rank players and not the players themselves, but I really hate people who win on their flank (or don't encounter enemies there) and then proceed to go camp there and are oblivious to the fact that their teammates are obviously (about to be) getting overrun elsewhere by an abundance of enemy players.

I wouldn't mind if they were at least GOOD at camping. But no, they camp a point (lets say the munitions area on Steppes) and think that throwing up sandbags, barbed wire and maxims will make that point invincible through to the late game.

Cue map pinging once a light tank simply rolls through the whole lot because they didn't bother to build AT.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★