Login

russian armor

UKF needs real buff , MAKE UKF GREAT AGAIN

25 Jan 2019, 13:59 PM

okok wait mr joker give me a solution to counter OKW leFh howtizer as UKF. its really hard to counter it when OKW puts leFh behind shwer-panzer and has 2 AT guns . how about that ? UKF has nothing to counter it properly i guess. if you have one let us know. :D

Try either counter barrage from Advance emplacement commanders or the Arty commander.
25 Jan 2019, 14:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2019, 13:59 PMVipper

Try either counter barrage from Advance emplacement commanders or the Arty commander.

is counter battery effective ? i don't think so. maybe arty commander helps a bit.
25 Jan 2019, 14:54 PM

okok wait mr joker give me a solution to counter OKW leFh howtizer as UKF. its really hard to counter it when OKW puts leFh behind shwer-panzer and has 2 AT guns . how about that ? UKF has nothing to counter it properly i guess. if you have one let us know. :D
u could pick any off map ability like all other factions or create a sniper and make him throw the art nade smoke, or rush in with tanks
25 Jan 2019, 15:13 PM

Or you could bring in a mobil howitzer (sexton?)
25 Jan 2019, 15:16 PM

u could pick any off map ability like all other factions or create a sniper and make him throw the art nade smoke, or rush in with tanks

its kinda so hard because OKW has 2 AT guns to protect it and this damn lefh is so accurate its like laser guided shells.

25 Jan 2019, 15:18 PM

Or you could bring in a mobil howitzer (sexton?)

it won't help because you can kill lefh's crews maximum not destroy it and Okw will re-force it again.
25 Jan 2019, 15:26 PM

it won't help because you can kill lefh's crews maximum not destroy it and Okw will re-force it again.
u can kill the gun, i don't know why u think otherwise
25 Jan 2019, 15:28 PM

its kinda so hard because OKW has 2 AT guns to protect it and this damn lefh is so accurate its like laser guided shells.

as i said if it's too much protected for a direct assault u can send sniper to throw the flare nade, he is invisible while in cover so he can sneak past the enemy

or use indirect fire
25 Jan 2019, 16:12 PM

You can destroy it.
25 Jan 2019, 17:02 PM

is counter battery effective ? i don't think so. maybe arty commander helps a bit.

Counter battery can destroy an Lefh if it is in range.

The Arty commander can destroy it by call in arty on in unit provide that it has sight on. that can be acquire by flares if you can a adjacent sector.

Sexton can barrage or valentine can call a victor barrage on it.
25 Jan 2019, 17:18 PM

Vipper I'll think you find arty commander flares are useless because all okw players ranked above 500 will build a Howie next to their base sector behind flak HT.

If they are building lefh on frontline sectors they must be a pretty bad newb.

Ignore vippers advice and go for balls deep smoke spam with a unit direct and off map call in arty. Hans often does this with a sneaky AEC or Cromwell and it seems to work well. Pretty sure he mentioned this in his training series.
25 Jan 2019, 18:22 PM

Vipper I'll think you find arty commander flares are useless because all okw players ranked above 500 will build a Howie next to their base sector behind flak HT.

Ignore vippers advice and go for balls deep smoke spam with a unit direct and off map call in arty. Hans often does this with a sneaky AEC or Cromwell and it seems to work well. Pretty sure he mentioned this in his training series.

Dear Sir there are plenty of map where some can cap a sector that is located next to the sectors that are adjacent to Base allowing flares to work, a unit as spotter also works.
Now PLS stop being aggressive.

Bottom line is that UKF can counter LeFH.
25 Jan 2019, 19:00 PM
26 Jan 2019, 19:44 PM

reasonable tip
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS