Login

russian armor

King of the Hill | Season 3

8 Feb 2019, 10:14 AM
Senior Caster Badge

So far it's KotH: OKW vs UKF edition. Any chances of rule tweaks just for diversity sake?

It's not fair for us to dictate what the players play unfortunately.

I don't like it either but it's really down to Relic to get the factions balanced like the were before the commander changes so that factions are all viable again. I wouldn't want to affect anyones chances to play their best.
8 Feb 2019, 10:16 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Is Overwatch doctrine still banned now?

Unban overwatch 110% for now its fixed

Due to the patch there will be no commander bans this week. If there are any problems shown in the even, then we will keep re-evaluating it.

For this week at least, it's all commanders open.

8 Feb 2019, 10:36 AM
Senior Caster Badge

I have just updated the tournament rules today with some new maps and information for the players with regards to naming and Steam names.

Thanks to Tric & Spanky for putting the new map selection forward!
8 Feb 2019, 16:41 PM

It's not fair for us to dictate what the players play unfortunately.

I don't like it either but it's really down to Relic to get the factions balanced like the were before the commander changes so that factions are all viable again. I wouldn't want to affect anyones chances to play their best.

I thought on bonuses for doing it, not dictating. Like the king that chooses and that's able to defend his/her crown with 5 different factions in a row gets an extra life, legend status, wins the season, I don't know. Just flavor mostly.

But hard agree, it's Relics balancing work that should come first, before telling players what to do. Thanks for your response tho!
10 Feb 2019, 00:36 AM

Due to the patch there will be no commander bans this week. If there are any problems shown in the even, then we will keep re-evaluating it.

For this week at least, it's all commanders open.

10 Feb 2019, 13:25 PM
Senior Caster Badge

I thought on bonuses for doing it, not dictating. Like the king that chooses and that's able to defend his/her crown with 5 different factions in a row gets an extra life, legend status, wins the season, I don't know. Just flavor mostly.

But hard agree, it's Relics balancing work that should come first, before telling players what to do. Thanks for your response tho!

This actually used to be what the KOTH format was in Season 1. A player had to win in all 5 factions in order to be the King. The problem was that not everyone still owns all 5 factions or plays them at all so it removes an amount of players from ever being able to be King :(

Thanks for any suggestions though. I am listening to whatever people put forward so if there's any more feedback or ideas, feel free to throw them at me
1 Mar 2019, 09:22 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

From the chat feedback for Bayeux. I'll do some improvements to cover and roads. Question to mappers, what sort of roads should I use to replace the negative cover roads leading to base? I just want to change the smaller roads, the bigger roads make for a great "pick your route accordingly".

Also, I don't find the size to be an issue, more ways to come up with a flank and have time to breath in between fights. I really enjoyed how the map plays, how the cutoff game is nice to see.

Cheers!

1 Mar 2019, 17:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2019, 09:22 AMSpanky
From the chat feedback for Bayeux. I'll do some improvements to cover and roads.

SPANKY, I sent you a PM.
2 Mar 2019, 01:37 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

SPANKY, I sent you a PM.

<444>3

Edit: Thanks Rosbone for the help! new update is live.
24 Mar 2019, 19:13 PM

Are there any news yet on when KotH is gonna continue?
31 Mar 2019, 21:27 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Are there any news yet on when KotH is gonna continue?

KOTH is returning this weekend, April 7th for the last 5 episodes :)

I have just updated the tournament page with some announcements
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS