Login

russian armor

Lend Lease Guards are broken

10 Jan 2019, 11:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jan 2019, 11:12 AMVipper

Try a vet 3 penal with 2 vickers K...

I would try, but no one uses this commander. Also, BAR and Bren are weaker than Wickers.
10 Jan 2019, 11:27 AM

I would try, but no one uses this commander. Also, BAR and Bren are weaker than Wickers.

Vickers and Bren are about the same with Vicker being a bit better long range, the difrence is vicker-k can be given to Penal in 2vs2 games.
10 Jan 2019, 14:39 PM

The US rifleman are even more powerful and more versatile than penal troops and they can have a double BAR, the fact that the penal troops have one soldier will no longer make them a super OP. Moreover, you can balance the ability of the CP (3-4 CP I think it is appropriate) and the additional markup for the gun.

Penal is more stronger than rifles

2 BAR for penal is too OP

10 Jan 2019, 14:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jan 2019, 14:39 PMblancat

Penal is more stronger than rifles

2 BAR for penal is too OP

Rifles are MUCH more durable then Penals once vetted, penals are better for cover fighting, rifles are better for storming frontally.

Penals also scale bit worse due to no AI weapon upgrades, but out of the gate they are only slightly better then rifles and that is reflected in cost.
10 Jan 2019, 16:16 PM

I prefer double bren penals (like the cptprice abuse)

Bar is definitely better than bren for penals, because you want to fire on the move and wipe enemy squads.
10 Jan 2019, 18:59 PM

Bar is definitely better than bren for penals, because you want to fire on the move and wipe enemy squads.

But some months ago they nerfed che cooldown of penals on the move, so the rate of fire on the move is reduced for penals squad.
10 Jan 2019, 19:46 PM
Donator 11

a few years ago, my original idea was to remove Land-Lease Guard and replace it with the ability: access to Allied weapon racks, maybe with a little overpayment. I assumed that this commander would be useful in cooperative matches.

And where is the Lend-Lease concept? I think the following concept is closer to Lend-Lease:
- Six people with SVT-40, can get four Thompson and one Bazooka for ammunition.
- Remove the half-track, reduce the requirements to 3CP as Paratroopers and Rangers.

If the idea is to stay with lend-lease concept then I must disappoint you, since USSR didn't get any BARs through lend-lease. They used a small number of polish BARs, but these were captured guns.

10 Jan 2019, 19:54 PM

If the idea is to stay with lend-lease concept then I must disappoint you, since USSR didn't get any BARs through lend-lease. They used a small number of polish BARs, but these were captured guns.

Yes I know. But the USSR still used the BAR, as well as received the rest of the weapon: Bazooka, PIAT, Bren. So it fits perfectly (not perfectly, but fits) into the concept of Lend-Lease.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS