Login

russian armor

Lend Lease Guards are broken

8 Jan 2019, 19:18 PM

Lend Lease Guards are broken.
First they came with PPSHs, but after grabbing panzershrek, they changed all their guns to SVT rifles
8 Jan 2019, 19:24 PM

8 Jan 2019, 20:39 PM

You are probably the only player in the whole game who even used them in past 2 years.

Do what everyone else, developers and modders included, did and forget the unit is even there, they are completely worthless.
8 Jan 2019, 20:40 PM

Lend lease prolly needs a rework since the dshk nerf... the dshk itself prolly needs a rework aswell
8 Jan 2019, 20:43 PM
Donator 11

I don't think it is worth mentioning ballance in this thread. Yes this bug is not really abusable, and yes it is on a unit that nobody ever used more than once, but it is still a bug.
8 Jan 2019, 21:03 PM

*sigh* Those 2 seconds when Lend Lease Guards were going to get Thompsons in the scrapped update and become usable again
8 Jan 2019, 21:04 PM

oh, i read "Lend Lease Guards are broken" and though he meant broken in a sense of OP :D sry
9 Jan 2019, 00:26 AM

I think he said "lend lease guard have some bug " not OP
9 Jan 2019, 01:26 AM
Donator 11

TFW CoH2 has to many doctrines =(
9 Jan 2019, 12:32 PM

" Effective at medium/long range " pepesh with scope?
9 Jan 2019, 12:44 PM

" Effective at medium/long range " pepesh with scope?

they are a retarded squad with 3 SVTs added to the mix.

Whether said 3 SVT counts as "effective" is up to you to decide :p
9 Jan 2019, 16:33 PM

They're not worth it, you're better off with shocks or normal guards.

Maybe if they were all SVT with DP upgrade they'd be a great long range squad, but as of now it's poops.
9 Jan 2019, 16:38 PM

Maybe if they were all SVT with DP upgrade they'd be a great long range squad, but as of now it's poops.

Pretty much.

It does not excel at long or medium range, because PPSHs.
It does not excel at short range, because shock troops are a thing with 6 PPSHs.

It excels at being useless.

9 Jan 2019, 17:52 PM

And where is the Lend-Lease concept? I think the following concept is closer to Lend-Lease:
- Six people with SVT-40, can get four Thompson and one Bazooka for ammunition.
- Remove the half-track, reduce the requirements to 3CP as Paratroopers and Rangers.
9 Jan 2019, 20:04 PM

And where is the Lend-Lease concept? I think the following concept is closer to Lend-Lease:
- Six people with SVT-40, can get four Thompson and one Bazooka for ammunition.
- Remove the half-track, reduce the requirements to 3CP as Paratroopers and Rangers.

Dunno, considering that the stock soviet roster has more 'lend-lease' going on that the doctrine, which is really just the 76mm sherman addition.

I mean, the scout car and halftrack are already american, even the maxim is based on an American designer... but the DSHKa is all soviet, yet is part of the lend-lease doctrine.

So, long story short, that whole commander is whack AF right now and needs a proper overhaul.

As to your point, could make it 6 SVT rifles that then get 2 BARs or M1919 LMGs on upgrade paratrooper style.
9 Jan 2019, 20:19 PM

Dunno, considering that the stock soviet roster has more 'lend-lease' going on that the doctrine, which is really just the 76mm sherman addition.

I mean, the scout car and halftrack are already american, even the maxim is based on an American designer... but the DSHKa is all soviet, yet is part of the lend-lease doctrine.

So, long story short, that whole commander is whack AF right now and needs a proper overhaul.

As to your point, could make it 6 SVT rifles that then get 2 BARs or M1919 LMGs on upgrade paratrooper style.

a few years ago, my original idea was to remove Land-Lease Guard and replace it with the ability: access to Allied weapon racks, maybe with a little overpayment. I assumed that this commander would be useful in cooperative matches.
10 Jan 2019, 06:25 AM

a few years ago, my original idea was to remove Land-Lease Guard and replace it with the ability: access to Allied weapon racks, maybe with a little overpayment. I assumed that this commander would be useful in cooperative matches.

Double BAR Penals?

YEAH NO.
10 Jan 2019, 10:40 AM

Double BAR Penals?

YEAH NO.

I prefer double bren penals (like the cptprice abuse)
10 Jan 2019, 10:50 AM

Double BAR Penals?

YEAH NO.

The US rifleman are even more powerful and more versatile than penal troops and they can have a double BAR, the fact that the penal troops have one soldier will no longer make them a super OP. Moreover, you can balance the ability of the CP (3-4 CP I think it is appropriate) and the additional markup for the gun.
10 Jan 2019, 11:12 AM

The US rifleman are even more powerful and more versatile than penal troops and they can have a double BAR, the fact that the penal troops have one soldier will no longer make them a super OP. Moreover, you can balance the ability of the CP (3-4 CP I think it is appropriate) and the additional markup for the gun.

Try a vet 3 penal with 2 vickers K...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS