Login

russian armor

Relic why should i keep playing this game

• This thread is locked
26 Sep 2013, 03:25 AM

i know it might sound a bit egoistical and i apologise for that, i honestly cant find the answer, my test with the new patch resulted in what i had feared.

i beated a bunch of inexperienced new players, upped because of the new commanders power.
i cant beat people that are moderately good with the new commanders. they can harvest its opness.
i wont buy the new commanders out of principle. if it was another situation i would have considered buying them. if they where balanced i would not have bought them bout would have kept playing populating the multi players. but i dont even want them because of its unbalanced ness. i hate easy games. i hate stomping players i hate being stomped. i like fair matches. my interest in this game has been dwindling, and the only thing keeping me from un installing this game its this community. and as so as much as i have come for answers when i am stuck and need help developing new strategies. i come here for your advice and ask a simple question.

Why should i stay here?
26 Sep 2013, 03:28 AM

well user IpKaiFung provided a good option for traditional matchmaking. i will consider it.
you want to play without the commanders? http://www.esl.eu/eu/coh2/1on1/series/ theres also a 2v2 league as well ! http://www.esl.eu/eu/coh2/2on2/series/
26 Sep 2013, 04:46 AM

Because they are going to get patched.
26 Sep 2013, 04:54 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 108

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W