Login

russian armor

WASP locked behind Platoon CP

6 Jan 2019, 04:15 AM

Then you'll be happy to hear that raketten got STEALTH and can attack SIDE of WASP, you know, the place where WASP can't shoot and by the time it would turn, it would be dead.

Sorry, but bad micro and bad positioning doesn't reinforce your argument in the slightest.

What about the AI disparity? Did you forget that?
Bad positioning is not my argument, is case you missed it, its risk/reward and units cost/benefit.
A skilled player would know that, but thats not the case with you it seems.

I guess its not even necessary to say that as soon as the rakettenwerfer gets spotted, a WASP can freely roam all the rest of the map since it has faster movespeed and not even going to mention that two rockets are necessary without snares, so good luck catching off guard a WASP with a single raketten and not loosing all the rest of the map to IS.
6 Jan 2019, 04:23 AM

The only sensible way that WASPs get unlocked is lowering its HP so a single rakketen impact would kill it, but Psfausts dont.
6 Jan 2019, 10:50 AM

The only sensible way that WASPs get unlocked is lowering its HP so a single rakketen impact would kill it, but Psfausts dont.

That would not be a good idea.

There are no vehicles in this game that gets 1hko'ed by movable anti tank weapons (This does not count 88mm/ 17 pdr one shotting a kubel). If it is a 1hko then the wasp wont be worth the 90 muni investment.
6 Jan 2019, 18:25 PM

Really? That's not balance at all; that's freaking easy mode. Can my at gun 2 hit okw panzer 4s? Because if not it's clearly not a real counter and therefore okw p4 is OP plz nerf.

And of all things to complain about, the WASP?
6 Jan 2019, 18:36 PM

Really? That's not balance at all; that's freaking easy mode. Can my at gun 2 hit okw panzer 4s? Because if not it's clearly not a real counter and therefore okw p4 is OP plz nerf.

And of all things to complain about, the WASP?

Some players are absolutely terrified of the sole thought of possibility of facing a unit that might be an inconvenience, no matter how weak the unit is/might be, they will say everything they can to keep the status quo.

You know, like certain reptilian on the topic of conscripts for example.

OKW has THE easiest and fastest hardcounter for UC, only people who are in utter denial about its effectiveness complain if you take a look.

That being said, you'll likely to have platoon command unlocked before even these 90 muni are accumulated, so keeping wasp behind that doesn't really make a lot of sense anyway, if you don't rush AEC and REs(for new AT nades), you're just asking to be stomped anyway, so no one would be sitting longer in T0 anyway if WASP was there.
6 Jan 2019, 18:52 PM

That being said, you'll likely to have platoon command unlocked before even these 90 muni are accumulated, so keeping wasp behind that doesn't really make a lot of sense anyway, if you don't rush AEC and REs(for new AT nades), you're just asking to be stomped anyway, so no one would be sitting longer in T0 anyway if WASP was there.

Exactly. I don't even know why this is still a discussion.

Also I think it got brought down to 75 muni, but point still stands.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★