Login

russian armor

can we now fix soviet T2 please?

PAGES (10)down
20 Dec 2018, 15:19 PM

well i guess mg is fucking useless as cons can beat it when they go from behind, buff the mg 42 as it should beat cons in all situations

Cons are 40mp more expensive... the whole point was cons have less fighting ability despite being 40 mp more expensive... but sure since you think that cons have similar fighting ability to ostruppen then lets make cons 200mp...
20 Dec 2018, 15:20 PM

- I am not new to the game. In a 1vs1 Maxim will win. Same as Vickers, you will make more kills with it becaue of lower suppression. But what should overrun you? Ostheer needs T2 for such tools.

- The changed US mortar some patches ago, the are now nearly the same.

Attribute Editor:

US Moratar range 75 (Barrage)
Axis Moratar range 80 (Barrage)

So, that isn't such huge difference + the quicker movement. For me US mortars has better survivability.

- Sure, the ability is still good. But on German sight of view quicker rotation and movement would be better.

You say Ostheer has the best support weapon. In my opinion they are good, but not the best.
20 Dec 2018, 15:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2018, 15:19 PMgbem

Cons are 40mp more expensive... the whole point was cons have less fighting ability despite being 40 mp more expensive... but sure since you think that cons have similar fighting ability to ostruppen then lets make cons 200mp...
as i said in that post obers lose to commando and ranger and ppsh shocks
20 Dec 2018, 15:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2018, 15:15 PMgbem

This argument is besides the point... and judging by your dumb conclusions its clear you lack experience in playing ukf usf and sov...
Ok lets make the zis 3 the maxim and the cons a clone of the pak 40 the mg42 and ostruppen and i bet you you would find them OP...

Why should that be OP, making everything the same? That would be the most balanced game. But, if I want such a game-mode I play versus the same fraction.

Not making clones you clown.
20 Dec 2018, 15:23 PM

- I am not new to the game. In a 1vs1 Maxim will win. Same as Vickers, you will make more kills with it becaue of lower suppression. You have enough tools, you don't have to play as with Ostheer.

- The changed US mortar some patches ago, the are now nearly the same.

Attribute Editor:

US Moratar range 75 (Barrage)
Axis Moratar range 80 (Barrage)

So, that isn't such huge difference + the quicker movement. For me US mortars has better survivability.

- Sure, the ability is still good. But on German sight of view quicker rotation and movement would be better.

You say Ostheer has the best support weapon. In my opinion they are good, but not the best.
ost one is till more precise for how the mechanics of the games works,as it has more range and so the scatter scale slower having more chance to hit
20 Dec 2018, 15:24 PM

- I am not new to the game. In a 1vs1 Maxim will win. Same as Vickers, you will make more kills with it becaue of lower suppression. You have enough tools, you don't have to play as with Ostheer.

No the maxim loses to the mg42... the vickers wins but its suppression is crap... lastly MGs are meant to suppress not deal damage so its damage is completely moot... also the old maxim did outdamage the mg42... but its been nerfed to the point that it doesnt...
20 Dec 2018, 15:26 PM

ost one is till more precise for how the mechanics of the games works,as it has more range and so the scatter scale slower having more chance to hit

Sure, that is the point. That is why Zis can shoot explosives and Cons get a molotov. That is why you get a T70 instead of 222 is soviet.

You wan't a better MG, use DShK.

Edit: Whats the point of your "whine" about the grande upgrade? You can't counter 222 or Küberwagen?
20 Dec 2018, 15:27 PM

as i said in that post obers lose to commando and ranger and ppsh shocks

Those are dedicated cqc infantry with thompson rangers ppsh shocks and commandos being more expensive than obers...
20 Dec 2018, 15:27 PM

PIONEER SPAM:sibToxic:

Oh, I remember I saw this tactic before.
20 Dec 2018, 15:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2018, 09:01 AMKatitof

You can count on osttruppen, no really, you can!

Wait, if you want to utilize doctrine-specified unit, Sov can skip T2 smoothly by using lend-lease doctrine.
20 Dec 2018, 15:30 PM

Oh, I remember I saw this tactic before.

There was a time Ostheer Pioneers were better than Sturmgrenadiere. That was before OKW released.
20 Dec 2018, 15:31 PM

Permanently Banned
the amount of balance experts in this thread is damn too high

You whana say that you or spmebody another know game more better then this guys? How you can prof it?
20 Dec 2018, 15:32 PM

Sure, that is the point. That is why Zis can shoot explosives and Cons get a molotov. That is why you get a T70 instead of 222 is soviet.

You wan't a better MG, use DShK.

Edit: Whats the point of your "whine" about the grande upgrade? You can't counter 222 or Küberwagen?

Barrage is a crappy ability thats worse than target weakpoint in most cases unless the opponent is blobbing like a noob

The T70 costs 70 fuel... the 222 costs 30

The pak and the zis have the same cost at 320 mp but the zis has worse RA than the pak

The dshk has been nerfed to uselessness... nobody brings it

The whole point is that conscripts are too expensive and the maxim offers no real advantages to the mg42... argue on these points quit derailing the argument...
20 Dec 2018, 15:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2018, 15:27 PMgbem

Those are dedicated cqc infantry with thompson rangers ppsh shocks and commandos being more expensive than obers...
dont .... me using false facts, obers are tier 3 units , TIER 3,they cost more (340 mp + tech cost) and pay for the mg 34 like other, but i guess u dont know as u never played okw, and u said quite well they are cqc units just like cons, while ober are long range untis, just like ostruppen each unit have advantage and disvantage, just to let u know by ur logic volks should beat cons at all ranges just cause they cost 10 mp more, and IS would lose to PG at long range cause they are at tier 2 and cost more

Wait, if you want to utilize doctrine-specified unit, Sov can skip T2 smoothly by using lend-lease doctrine.

The whole argument was conscripts are inefficient at their job... with axis infantry being overall better with or without doc...

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2018, 15:32 PMgbem

Barrage is a crappy ability thats worse than target weakpoint in most cases unless the opponent is blobbing like a noob

The T70 costs 70 fuel... the 222 costs 30

The pak and the zis have the same cost at 320 mp but the zis has worse RA than the pak

The dshk has been nerfed to uselessness... nobody brings it

The whole point is that conscripts are too expensive and the maxim offers no real advantages to the mg42... argue on these points quit derailing the argument...

It depends when the unit will arrive. And between T70 and 222 isn't such a huge distance.

As German I like the Zis. Can pen everything up to Brummbär now.

Sure DShK got nerfed, it was op as fu**.

And yes, the hole point is, that Cons doen't perform worse than Osttruppen. You get enough tools too deal with them and the MG42. Maybe don't spam only Cons?
20 Dec 2018, 15:39 PM

Wait, if you want to utilize doctrine-specified unit. Sov can skip T2 smoothly by using lend-lease doctrine.

This saves them 10 fuel which is more than paid for with MP in a commander that really offers quite little. The weapons are great but tank traps takes up an entire slot on its own (the same ability offers trenches as well for Ost) and the light AP mines closest equal would be the OKW ability that allows volks to plant smines and build Bunkers. You literally get 3/5s of a commander in exchange for a good MG. There's a usf commander that 2 slots offers 4 vehicle options and Soviet have 2 slots that offer at most 2/3 of a commander ability.

The Maxim, costs the same as the vickers and the mg42 both of whom are t0 units yet is inferior by a large margin.

Similarily cons are outclassed by everything even remotely near their price point. But then we also have penals who are just bat shit OP right now.

The faction needs a rework where co s are made a proper option as well as maxims and penals instead of 1/3 being an option at any gi en patch but never 2 or all 3 being viable
20 Dec 2018, 15:41 PM

dont .... me using false facts, obers are tier 3 units , TIER 3,they cost more (340 mp + tech cost) and pay for the mg 34 like other, but i guess u dont know as u never played okw, and u said quite well they are cqc units just like cons, while ober are long range untis, just like ostruppen

Yes because obers are NON DOCTRINAL while rangers shocks and commandos are DOCTRINAL... the only thing that can reliably beat obers non doctrinally is DOUBLE BAR RIFLES.... no exceptions

Now compare cons to ostruppen... ostruppen are doctrinal but come out AT THE SAME TIME AS CONS and are 40 MP CHEAPER for similar or worse FIGHTING ABILITY...
But yes everything feels like false facts thru rose colored sunglasses
20 Dec 2018, 15:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2018, 15:41 PMgbem

Yes because obers are NON DOCTRINAL while rangers shocks and commandos are DOCTRINAL... the only thing that can reliably beat obers non doctrinally is DOUBLE BAR RIFLES.... no exceptions

Now compare cons to ostruppen... ostruppen are doctrinal but come out AT THE SAME TIME AS CONS and are 40 MP CHEAPER for similar or worse FIGHTING ABILITY...
But yes everything feels like false facts thru rose colored sunglasses
they have the same fucking difference as PG and IS, IS wins at 30 or more range base vs PG while PG wins at close range, and PG come later and at tier 2, same is for ostuppen but + they NEED to stay in cover to get the dps needed to beat cons
guess how much Pg cost more than IS
20 Dec 2018, 15:50 PM

they have the same fucking difference as PG and IS, IS wins at 30 or more range base vs PG while PG wins at close range, and PG come later and at tier 2, same is for ostuppen but + they NEED to stay in cover to get the dps needed to beat cons
guess how much Pg cost more than IS

Pgrens get insane close range dps a nukenade really good RA... theyre dedicated cqc infantry... IS need to sidetech for nades have weaker nades overall and needs to get a 35 fuel upgrade to stand a chance against pgrens...

But most importanty pgrens can rush IS and win without taking too many losses... cons lose on the attack vs ostruppen... and no cons are not dedicated cqc infantry till they get the ppsh
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS