Login

russian armor

Increase light jaegars price

PAGES (18)down
23 Dec 2018, 12:34 PM

Couple of JLI squads paired with Volksblob deal as much if not more damage than couple of Ober squads when focus firing at enemy.
Yeah a CP1 Ober squads that costs 250MP and can infiltrate... that sums up axis after commander rework - constant 5man gren blobs and JLI hordes.
23 Dec 2018, 14:35 PM

I try to say it as mildly as I can here, but I can really be sure that the last patch was one of the worst experiences of my CoH2 play.
JLI spamming is really terrible. Now OKW can only count all combinations of allies when producing JLI and Jagdpanzer since middle of game.
JLI has a total problem. It is too cost effective and easily breaks the core of the infantry battle. I really can not stop it though I know that my opponent is using JLI, where they are going, and what tactics to use.
It's such a bad experience.
23 Dec 2018, 14:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2018, 14:35 PMLoren
I try to say it as mildly as I can here, but I can really be sure that the last patch was one of the worst experiences of my CoH2 play.
JLI spamming is really terrible. Now OKW can only count all combinations of allies when producing JLI and Jagdpanzer since middle of game.
JLI has a total problem. It is too cost effective and easily breaks the core of the infantry battle. I really can not stop it though I know that my opponent is using JLI, where they are going, and what tactics to use.

Then imagine that in WFA beta JLI had 3 men, permanent sprint in and out of combat and more firing range then any other squad AND sight range to abuse it.

These JLI are pretty tame compared to old ones.

Cost decrease was completely unneeded.
23 Dec 2018, 15:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2018, 14:39 PMKatitof

Then imagine that in WFA beta JLI had 3 men, permanent sprint in and out of combat and more firing range then any other squad AND sight range to abuse it.

These JLI are pretty tame compared to old ones.

Cost decrease was completely unneeded.

Totally agreed. I really feel sick of it. :/
23 Dec 2018, 18:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2018, 14:35 PMLoren

Yes, JLI are too good for their price right now, relic should increase its price.

But how could you be unable to counter JLI and Jadpanzer combination? JLI has no snare, you can simply use your medium tanks to flank Jadpanzer.
23 Dec 2018, 18:49 PM

^jli + jagdpanzer is very vulnerable and inefficient... JLI + volks + jagdpanzer + rakaten = cancer...

also mind you JLI`s are a force multiplier with their 70% crit guns... pair them with volks and they will outperform obers for the same price...

the crit MUST go below 50%...
or nerf the price of JLI and reinforce up to 340 + increase to CP6
23 Dec 2018, 18:53 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2018, 18:49 PMgbem
^jli + jagdpanzer is very vulnerable and inefficient... JLI + volks + jagdpanzer + rakaten = cancer...

"combined arms is cancer"
24 Dec 2018, 01:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2018, 18:49 PMgbem

also mind you JLI`s are a force multiplier with their 70% crit guns... pair them with volks and they will outperform obers for the same price...

the crit MUST go below 50%...
or nerf the price of JLI and reinforce up to 340 + increase to CP6

CP6? you wot mate?
24 Dec 2018, 03:58 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2018, 18:53 PMTobis

Mission accomplished. Volks spam deleted. Combined arms OKW new cancer

New mission: get rid of combined arms OKW so we go back to volks spam
24 Dec 2018, 05:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2018, 18:53 PMTobis

its cancer when 250 mp JLI outperform obersoldaten...
24 Dec 2018, 05:07 AM

CP6? you wot mate?

to bring it to parity with obersoldaten which it outperforms as a firesupport unit...

also note i said or... either you bring its crit to below 40% or nerf the price to 340 x 6cp to bring it to obersoldaten standards as JLI is the equivalent of 1cp obersoldaten squads
24 Dec 2018, 05:23 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

I would have to agree, that JLI is just cancer atm.. cheap infantry with good damage output with their critical hits. I've played fifteen 1v1 games so far as allies and there was only 1 guy playing wehr and the rest just play okw + JLI... before the patch the balance felt better. Before you start saying just adapt, give me some decent strategies that work against this cancerous play.

I tried to wire the doors early game but these things flood in like a storm.
24 Dec 2018, 05:56 AM

Yes, JLI are too good for their price right now, relic should increase its price.

But how could you be unable to counter JLI and Jadpanzer combination? JLI has no snare, you can simply use your medium tanks to flank Jadpanzer.

Well, it's ideal.
I played that disgusting game at 'West Wall' maps. at this map, flanking is really hard.
JLI's long sight range prevent to flanking, and so many tank-trap-obstacles make more hard.
I tried already flank, but it not works properly. :/
24 Dec 2018, 09:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2018, 09:32 AMgbem

also
1. cons ppsh suck vs volks
2. shocks still get critted by JLI... the more expensive the squad the more vulnerable to JLI
3. clowncar is easily counterable by the midgame
4. OKW can go mechanized aswell and has rakatenwerfers...

1) we're talking about JLI, not volks.
2) If they get critted, they lose 1 model, before wiping a squad of JLI
3) Not by JLI
4) ?????

Most of what you said has nothing to do with JLI, they're fine.

You're just incapable of thinking of any counters, so you come and forum-hero.
24 Dec 2018, 10:18 AM

I think the price should be increased a bit so they aren't as spamable. ~280-300MP and 60-90MU for the sniper upgrade. Their performance otherwise is fine IMO.

They are counterable by vehicles, mines and CQC infantry on an individual basis but what causes problems currently is a blob of them. Higher cost should turn them back into a support squad rather than spamable main lines.

Their viability is a very delicate balance as evidenced the previous patches. Their combat power wasn't that much worse but they weren't used at all. I would be very careful to nerf them in any substantial way. Increasing the cost a bit and see what it does before doing anything else is the best step right now IMO.
24 Dec 2018, 10:46 AM

Infiltration infantry should have 2 way of entering the field.

Being able to be built from HQ at normal price and able to be spawn from ambient at premium cost.

That would help balancing this unis allot.

On the other side Pathfinder seem to be spammed allot also.
24 Dec 2018, 11:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Dec 2018, 10:46 AMVipper
Infiltration infantry should have 2 way of entering the field.

Being able to be built from HQ at normal price and able to be spawn from ambient at premium cost.

That would help balancing this unis allot.

On the other side Pathfinder seem to be spammed allot also.

I try blob them but they are so sqishy and rifles are cheaper serously they only works when u have one squad for recon and support
24 Dec 2018, 12:31 PM

I try blob them but they are so sqishy and rifles are cheaper serously they only works when u have one squad for recon and support

Maybe you are doing something wrong. It seem that some high level player are using pathfinder allot.

Check their streams.
ddd
24 Dec 2018, 12:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Dec 2018, 12:31 PMVipper

Maybe you are doing something wrong. It seem that some high level player are using pathfinder allot.

Check their streams.

I checked vonivans stream. He got owned with pathfinders and switched to ass engies. I also spectated some luvnest games with pathfinders spam and saw him losing to some nonames. You have any particular streamer in mind?
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS