Login

russian armor

PROPER HETZER ??????

13 Dec 2018, 13:11 PM

Hey guys,
I think bringing hetzer into the game was great but, it's a kinda stupid hetzer.
It is a flame tank?
Without a turret
??!!!

Think it should have proper gun.
Write your opinions TY
13 Dec 2018, 13:12 PM

Makes no sense when OKW already has JP4, Puma, Panther and Jagdtiger.

27 Feb 2019, 21:46 PM

If I was going to change anything with it, it would be to bring it forward to the Mech HQ. As it stands by the time you can build one, there are very few cases you would build it straight away before a PIV or Panther. So now it's basically getting pushed to a late game unit that's only viable if you're up against loads of infantry, and while it is good at that it's not THAT good. I mean I'd much rather have a Centaur or KV-8 flame tank, and you can have a Centaur out before a Hetzer and a KV-8 out at about the same time.

If it was brought up to the mech HQ (maybe with some slight performance/cost changes) then I think it becomes a much more viable unit.
6 Mar 2019, 03:30 AM

Makes no sense when OKW already has JP4, Puma, Panther and Jagdtiger.

Well the M10 makes no sense when USF has the Jackson. I guess it could be like an OKW Stug III or M10, a cheap mobile assault gun.
25 Apr 2019, 16:13 PM

Thanks for your replies guys.
Idea about mech HQ is reasonable
27 Apr 2019, 11:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Mar 2019, 03:30 AMCODGUY
Well the M10 makes no sense when USF has the Jackson. I guess it could be like an OKW Stug III or M10, a cheap mobile assault gun.

your heresy against the mighty m10 has been recorded

Hey guys,
I think bringing hetzer into the game was great but, it's a kinda stupid hetzer.
It is a flame tank?
Without a turret
??!!!

Think it should have proper gun.
Write your opinions TY

It was considered for the new commanders currently in development, but the non-flamer Hetzer has graphics bugs.
27 Apr 2019, 23:42 PM

If it was brought up to the mech HQ (maybe with some slight performance/cost changes) then I think it becomes a much more viable unit.

It'd come way too early to stay as it is now if it were in mech hq. It's not a very good unit, but transplanting it like to around 6-10 minutes earlier (by putting it in mech) could be disastrous. But also, if you nerf it, it's just a slow luchs that can't even kill ultralights like dodges, m3s or UCs.
27 Apr 2019, 23:50 PM

It'd come way too early to stay as it is now if it were in mech hq. It's not a very good unit, but transplanting it like to around 6-10 minutes earlier (by putting it in mech) could be disastrous. But also, if you nerf it, it's just a slow luchs that can't even kill ultralights like dodges, m3s or UCs.

Put it in Mechanized, but let it require either a Luchs or Puma to have been build first. It would be quite an arbitrary requirement, but that's the only way I can think of buffing its timing without it coming too early (outside of making it a call-in).
27 Apr 2019, 23:58 PM

Put it in Mechanized, but let it require either a Luchs or Puma to have been build first. It would be quite an arbitrary requirement, but that's the only way I can think of buffing its timing without it coming too early (outside of making it a call-in).

I'm still kinda not a fan of having it hit the field before tanks do. Most normal mediums (IIRC) even have some trouble penning it anyway (as they should) but it'd be really hard to play against without them and the thing would still almost have free reign for a while, especially with a puma backing it up.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a good unit atm and doesn't really fit where it is but again, IMO it really shouldn't come before mediums. It needs a buff for sure, but something else would be better. I don't really have a ton of experience using the thing (because it's trash) but just spitballing a few ideas here: maybe make it a little faster and extend its range a little? That helps it out offensively and defensively without making it kill stuff way too fast I guess. Or even add 80 more health to it so it can take an extra shot.
28 Apr 2019, 12:35 PM

Put it in Mechanized, but let it require either a Luchs or Puma to have been build first

Add in Feuersturm Puma gun conversion to a flamer then LUL
20 May 2019, 12:22 PM

Okay thank you
19 Jul 2019, 14:00 PM

I'd make flame its mg and make the gun a light anti tank piece. Could be interesting bearing in mind it has no turret. (oops I'm necroing a bit).
19 Jul 2019, 14:22 PM

Ok. I changed my mind. Make it a tank destroyer as it used to be :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★