Login

russian armor

What are good Strategy's with the updated doctrines?

13 Dec 2018, 00:27 AM

With this new update does anyone know of which doctrines are now viable and how to use them?
13 Dec 2018, 02:51 AM

I could see the updated urban defense commander for the soviets being VERY good. Shock troops, KV2 tank, forward base and aid stations (which reinforce heal AND inspire without any additional munis or fuel). I feel like those could be set up sort of like repair stations except for troops...not sure yet if they reinforce allied players but if they do I could see them becoming OP quickly.

Also the new US tech tree has the stuart coming out VERY quickly. I always though it came out just on the edge of being late - still, I'd often go for it. But now its really quick.
13 Dec 2018, 23:08 PM

USF- Armor/Heavy/Mechanized are all looking very strong. Infantry is viable in team games if you want artillery.

UKF- Royal Artillery (sextons and valentine) is really good now, Commandos are still good vanguard might be better since the croc buffs, Tactical Support is really strong because it gives you mobile indirect. Land Mattress is good on certain maps and teamgames

Sov- Urban Defence is pretty solid, especially in city map team games, Guard Motor is still really good and I expect to see a lot more of Lend Lease now since the 76mm sherman got a pretty solid buff. ISU still really good also in 2v2+

OST- German Infantry Doctrine with 5 man grens is apparently really good, I havent gotten to try it yet though. Lightning War is still very good and the elefant commander is still really good and counters Soviet ISU

OKW- JLI are much better now, Overwatch is pretty solid. Spec Ops is still probably the best doctrine choice. Falls are okay, a lot of people are really liking elite armor also.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★