Login

russian armor

COMMANDER REVAMP LIVE - BUG REPORTING

PAGES (10)down
13 Dec 2018, 03:54 AM

OKW LeFH barrage animation is missing
13 Dec 2018, 04:47 AM

Now, the M3 half track vehicle doesn't retain its veterancy if the crew gets out to repair. For Vet 2 and 3 crews this isn't an issue. Only seems to affect crews getting to Vet 1.

This is an issue with Shared Veterancy not applying to the crew. It was like this before. There may be a way around it; there's a reference to "Disembark Keep Vet" in the files, but I wasn't able to get it working for my mod. Maybe I'll look again.
13 Dec 2018, 05:49 AM

Ok, here goes. A nitpicky list of suggestions for the UI. Patch-related stuff only. Yes, it's opinion, but that's the nature of writing.

And for actual Gameplay stuff-

The Commissar's pistol uses strange old campaign stats, dealing only 1 damage. It would be comparable in DPS to other pistols if it did 8 damage.

Assault Engineer Call-in Price is 280, should be 300. Call-in pop requirement is listed as 7, but they take up 8.

Sherman HE switch is in the wrong space, displacing the smoke ability, which is broken. This also makes the dozer upgrade abilities take up odd positions.

Captain receives Reload bonus with vet to use bazookas more effectively. This should be given to Lieutenant instead now.
13 Dec 2018, 06:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2018, 22:57 PMVipper

that is not a bug it is intended.

It wasnt in the mod. Commisar squad is actually a combat unit with proper vet, not Sturmofficer

How do these bugs even creeped in in first place? Airsoft pistol dealing no damage and nearby squad pinning sounds like Relic straight up took ToW version of Commisar model stats instead of mod version
13 Dec 2018, 07:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2018, 06:34 AMKirrik

It wasnt in the mod. Commisar squad is actually a combat unit with proper vet, not Sturmofficer

When I tested in the MOD commissar could not target his abilities on allied support weapons and it makes sense. Maxim with fight to the death or stand you ground would be OP. No sure why that in opinion makes Commissar less of combat unit.
13 Dec 2018, 08:35 AM

Cosmetic bug, but the names of the new abilities are not implemented. The game just writes "000000000 No Key" (don't remember the numbers). The language is French.
13 Dec 2018, 08:40 AM

- The discription of the urban defense med building/turn ambient structure in forward base abiliy is wrong, it says it will inspire infantry to fight harder but thats incorrect since the aura seems to be removed.
- The jagdtigers maingun has a high chance of bugging out for 10 secs after using the HE barrage
- The ability order in Urban Defense is wrong, yesterday it said mini-AT (2cp), boobytrap (3cp) shocktroops (2cp) plz help my ocd cant handle this Kappa.
- The sturmtiger rocket is only able to travel half a distance when firing from an elevated position causing the shell to drop way to early.
13 Dec 2018, 09:30 AM

Cosmetic bug, but the names of the new abilities are not implemented. The game just writes "000000000 No Key" (don't remember the numbers). The language is French.

All descriptions work with the English localization, Relic hasn't gotten around to translating them all yet. Will hopefully be updated soon
13 Dec 2018, 09:34 AM

All descriptions work with the English localization, Relic hasn't gotten around to translating them all yet. Will hopefully be updated soon

They'll probably just copy paste english descriptions to these others.
It doesn't require QA, doesn't require localization dept effort and can be done by anyone having access to localization backend.
Its been a while since they actually localized something for CoH2 in non english and they already copied some descriptions in english for other languages.
13 Dec 2018, 09:35 AM

they probably just use Google translate….
13 Dec 2018, 09:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2018, 09:34 AMKatitof

They'll probably just copy paste english descriptions to these others.
It doesn't require QA, doesn't require localization dept effort and can be done by anyone having access to localization backend.
Its been a while since they actually localized something for CoH2 in non english and they already copied some descriptions in english for other languages.

Well if that's the case I'd suggest for people to volunteer to translate the new localization themselves and present this to Andy. I'm sure he'll be happy to put them into the game.
13 Dec 2018, 09:53 AM

Well if that's the case I'd suggest for people to volunteer to translate the new localization themselves and present this to Andy. I'm sure he'll be happy to put them into the game.

Quite positive that can't be done due to legal reasons.
Also quite positive that translations, while managed by localization dept are likely outsourced anyway.
13 Dec 2018, 10:14 AM

- Sd Kfz 221/223 doesnt applies selected camo's (might also be true for the 250?)
- Sd Kfz 250, deploys with the sound que of the 250 mortar HT (says something about mobile indirect fire) which obviously is wrong.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS