Login

russian armor

COMMANDER REVAMP LIVE - BUG REPORTING

PAGES (10)down
6 Jan 2019, 08:59 AM

ukfukf BRIT Forward Assembly. They can not reinforce in territory neutralized/enemy.
usfusf USF Ambulance. They can not reinforce in territory neutralized/enemy.
okwokw OKW Truck T1. They can not reinforce in territory neutralized/enemy.
sovietssoviets SOV Field Camp. They can not reinforce in territory neutralized/enemy.
ostheerostheer WERH Bunker+Medic. They can reinforce in territory neutralized/enemy.

Is a bug, ostheerostheer Werh can reinforce in territory neutralized/enemy.

Not really since the Osther can not be used as FRP. If i remember correctly the commando glider can also reinforce when cutoff.
6 Jan 2019, 09:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2019, 08:59 AMVipper

Not really since the Osther can not be used as FRP. If i remember correctly the commando glider can also reinforce.

U should know commando gilder was buffed in that way so this is diffrent story but if we talking about wermaht bunker if i remebmer corectly they supposd change that in same patch when they change t1 truck
6 Jan 2019, 09:15 AM

U should know commando gilder was buffed in that way so this is diffrent story but if we talking about wermaht bunker if i remebmer corectly they supposd change that in same patch when they change t1 truck

The command bunker was actually considered to be buffed because few people use it.
6 Jan 2019, 18:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2019, 09:15 AMVipper

The command bunker was actually considered to be buffed because few people use it.

Probably because halftrack exists for a comparable price.
7 Jan 2019, 11:49 AM

Last game the veterancy level from my M3 halftrack got decreased just from jumping out and in with the crew.
My guess is that the bug gets caused cuz the shared veterancy for the M3 itself does not get applied to the crew, so the "shared vet part" simply gets nullified once you jump out.

11 Jan 2019, 06:07 AM

Not sure if this was already reported, but consistently I find the Maxim won't setup when I tell it to.

If I use right click drag arrow/cone to orient it in a specific direction I'll often come back to see it's in that position, but isn't setup. I don't have this other issue with other HMGs, and when watching it to see if it's me giving it another command that overwrites the orientation I find that it isn't the case (i.e, it seems to be a bug).

11 Jan 2019, 21:40 PM

Posting gameplay-related bugs again:

The Commissar's pistol uses strange old campaign stats, dealing only 1 damage. It would be comparable in DPS to other pistols if it did 8 damage.

Assault Engineer Call-in Price is 280, should be 300 based on model costs. Call-in pop requirement is listed as 7, but they take up 8.

Captain receives Reload bonus with vet to use bazookas more effectively. This should be given to Lieutenant instead now.
18 Jan 2019, 12:59 PM

While the size of Sector Assault's big red minimap indicator has been reduced, the indicator on the map (the flashing dotted circle with inwards pointing arrows that appears on the terrain) is still the size of a normal loiter.
29 Jan 2019, 15:57 PM

Is it possible to remove the "We lost a man!" type of voicelines whenever a recon flare territory trap is being triggered? (Overwatch doctrine)

It is pretty irritating
8 Feb 2019, 12:31 PM

Either the Valentine Superchare Barage is still bugged or i don't understand its intended meaning.

Original patch notes:
-Supercharge Victor Creeping Barrage no longer shares a cooldown with the main barrage
-Concentrated Sexton Barrage price from 15 to 35.

For me i thought, the the ability got an cost increase but i can bypass the cooldown from the normal Sexton Barrage now, right?
But it seem to be bugged and the still shared the same cooldown.

Balance and Bugfix Patch – Feb 7th 2109:
Implemented fix to Valentine Tank Sexton concentrated barrage. Barrages should now share cooldowns and work as intended.

After the bugix patch:
If the sexton is in cooldown from its normal barrage it wont fire when the valentine uses its Sexton concentrated barrage ability. So i spent 35 mun for nothing.

If the Sexton is ready to fire and i use the Sexton concentrated barrage ability, it will fire but then has its normal cooldown counter as it fired its normal barrage.

So either this ability is still bugged or otherwise when its worked as intended this useless ability got an straight nerf by increasing the price at 20 mun. Plus i have to check if my Sextons are ready to fire which makes this ability obsolete.

8 Feb 2019, 12:33 PM

Valetine Smoke bugged:
Sometimes the ability wont trigger or u have to stop completely to triggered it i'am not sure, anyway it should be usable while the vehicle is in move.
8 Feb 2019, 12:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2019, 12:31 PMmadin2
Either the Valentine Superchare Barage is still bugged or i don't understand its intended meaning.

Valentine barrage is target victor barrage similar to Ostheer officer. This is different from then normal barrage and has a range of 400.
8 Feb 2019, 12:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2019, 12:37 PMVipper

Valentine barrage is target victor barrage similar to Ostheer officer. This is different from then normal barrage and has a range of 400.

This was its Original meaning post Commander patch but then these patch notes appears.

-Supercharge Victor Creeping Barrage no longer shares a cooldown with the main barrage

why else should the increase the price when its not intended to bypass the normal cooldown?
8 Feb 2019, 12:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2019, 12:33 PMmadin2
Valetine Smoke bugged:
Sometimes the ability wont trigger or u have to stop completely to triggered it i'am not sure, anyway it should be usable while the vehicle is in move.

Are people still using Tank's smoke barrages? Besides Ost Panzer Tactician I never use any of these abilities because it feels like in 90% of all times it simply bugs out.

Sherman, Cromwell, Comet, E8, Valentine...
8 Feb 2019, 12:50 PM

Are people still using Tank's smoke barrages? Besides Ost Panzer Tactician I never use any of these abilities because it feels like in 90% of all times it simply bugs out.

Sherman, Cromwell, Comet, E8, Valentine...

Cromwell and Comet got an update years ago that fixed the problem. You can target your ability in the move and the give another move command so you dont stop and it works fine for me.
8 Feb 2019, 13:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2019, 12:47 PMmadin2

This was its Original meaning post Commander patch but then these patch notes appears.

why else should the increase the price when its not intended to bypass the normal cooldown?

If it bypassed the CD the Sexton could fire contentiously since the they have a low cool-down and get CD vet bonus.

The price of the ability is very low and the ability was moved from vet 1 to vet 0 which was already a massive buff.

The point of the ability is that it can be used for sexton to fire from 400 range and away from danger.
8 Feb 2019, 13:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2019, 13:15 PMVipper

If it bypassed the CD the Sexton could fire contentiously since the they have a low cool-down and get CD vet bonus.

The price of the ability is very low and the ability was moved from vet 1 to vet 0 which was already a massive buff.

The point of the ability is that it can be used for sexton to fire from 400 range and away from danger.

This made no sense at all since the sexton got an range buff and especially with the patch notes who said "no longer share the same cooldown"

And also it cant fire contentiously since u have to bring your valentine in a dangerous position to trigger this ability.

Can a member of the balance team confirm this?
8 Feb 2019, 13:57 PM

Vipper is right.

The seperate cooldown is for the Sexton's own vet 1 ability.

The Valentine's coordinated fire ability does share a cooldown, but ignores the Sextons base range (160 now). Basically using this it can fire pretty much across the entire map.
8 Feb 2019, 13:58 PM

Since this thread got bumped... I noticed today that Recovery Sappers have a reinforce cost of 28 whereas vanilla Sappers are 26. Not sure if it's a bug per se' or just a weird balance oversight since I can see no reason for the cost differential.
8 Feb 2019, 14:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2019, 13:43 PMmadin2

This made no sense at all since the sexton got an range buff and especially with the patch notes who said "no longer share the same cooldown"

And also it cant fire contentiously since u have to bring your valentine in a dangerous position to trigger this ability.

Can a member of the balance team confirm this?

The changes to Valentine are simply not well documented in the patch notes.

It Valentine also lost its ability to crash infantry something it did extremely good.

Actually using valentine to call in victor artillery is not that dangerous, due to reckon mode/arty flares, high speed, small target size, not being 1 shot snared ,the commander ability to call 25p artillery and the need for the enemy to relocate fast once the arty (weather 25p or Sexton) is called. Things get even easier if valentine used "warspeed" and/or vets since it gets a combination of ridiculous high speed and small size.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight