Login

russian armor

When to upgrade G43

9 Dec 2018, 06:08 AM

Hi, i'm new to the forum and bit new to the game too. Would like some help on when to upgrade my grens with G43. I find myself either playing too much of the match with non-upgraded grens because i don't want to lock in a doctrine too early, or i would lock in say elite troop doctrine early for the G43 and find out i actually wanted some off-map artillery in late game. When is the right time to choose?

9 Dec 2018, 09:50 AM
Donator 11

If you don't want to lock yourself into doctrine just yet, you should simply upgrade mg42 instead of g43. But you should upgrade something as soon as you have all the basics like medic bunker, defencive mines, possibly a flame halftrack.

You also probably shouldn't stockpile too much ammo before you have all your squads upgraded and all your mines planted. These two are the most cost effective ways of spending your munitions. The off maps on the other hand are rather ineffective, unless we are talking about hitting an artillery piece in 4v4 late game. Even then, it is better to use upgrades early to get better map control thus providing better munitions income for the late game, when you will actually use the offmaps.

To put it the other way, there is a reason why mg42 upgrade is locked begind tech upgrade and g43 is locked even further at 2cp. And that reason is they are both really powerful when used early.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★