Login

russian armor

Patch now targeted for either December 11th or 12th release

9 Dec 2018, 00:49 AM
9 Dec 2018, 06:15 AM
9 Dec 2018, 09:08 AM

Andy,

can you please post the final patch notes? THX!
9 Dec 2018, 10:29 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

There should be a final version of the patchnotes, when the patch goes live.
Reason for why its not on Monday: Because giving the chance to recast the other series from the 2vs2 cup.
9 Dec 2018, 11:04 AM

Reason for why its not on Monday: Because giving the chance to recast the other series from the 2vs2 cup.

Well, thats actually a good reason
Thought they have problems as usuall
9 Dec 2018, 13:47 PM

Do you know whether the patch will contain parts of the USF tech revamp aswell or if it focuses only on the commander revamp?
9 Dec 2018, 13:54 PM

Do you know whether the patch will contain parts of the USF tech revamp aswell or if it focuses only on the commander revamp?

The patch will also contain the USF tech revamp.

9 Dec 2018, 15:25 PM

I wish the patch included the other 50% of the UKF fix...
9 Dec 2018, 19:56 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Are there any chances for all patch changes to be put in the same changelog instead of spread out through different pages as to what happened to the commander revamp ?
9 Dec 2018, 20:25 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Are there any chances for all patch changes to be put in the same changelog instead of spread out through different pages as to what happened to the commander revamp ?

Can't say that yet sorry.
9 Dec 2018, 22:59 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

This was literally the exact same things that caused IL2 meta and 85 seconds luchs build time. YOLO I guess
9 Dec 2018, 23:01 PM

Any preview for the new commanders though? I am super curious for that information or will that be under wraps until the update comes out.
10 Dec 2018, 01:00 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2018, 23:01 PMCyra
Any preview for the new commanders though? I am super curious for that information or will that be under wraps until the update comes out.

New commanders: next year and nda
Rework commanders :this week and patch notes from mod are public
10 Dec 2018, 08:07 AM

New commanders: next year and nda
Rework commanders :this week and patch notes from mod are public

Next year?

i heard new commander will go on 24th December instead no new unit in new Commander

10 Dec 2018, 08:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2018, 08:07 AMblancat

Next year?

i heard new commander will go on 24th December instead no new unit in new Commander

As you can notice there are delays. The revamp commanders supposed to be in October and map patch in September. Be patient, better to get well design, balanced and unique doctrines with fresh new stuff (created from what we have already in game) rather than get something made in less than 2 weeks which is worthless or stupidly opieOP.

Personally i expect release date not sooner than February
10 Dec 2018, 13:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2018, 08:13 AMStark

As you can notice there are delays. The revamp commanders supposed to be in October and map patch in September. Be patient, better to get well design, balanced and unique doctrines with fresh new stuff (created from what we have already in game) rather than get something made in less than 2 weeks which is worthless or stupidly opieOP.

+1

With the revamp commanders / US tech changes going live we have something to be exited about, so theres no need to rush the new commanders.
But i think it would be good if Andy / guys from the mod team would clarify how the approach to this new commanders will be.
I quote Andy (https://steamcommunity.com/app/231430/discussions/0/1729828401687010535/):
In a nutshell, community members will be invited to submit ideas, outlining the theme, units and abilities, and how this commander would improve the faction. We’ll be using these suggestions as inspiration! Again, a community panel will be helping to weigh up the best ideas, test things out, and make necessary changes.

So maybe someone of the mod team could answer if this is still the desired approach. If yes, please let let community know if there will be official threads for the different factions where the community can post new commander concepts. And will there be frameworks for design ideas?

Right know we only have the "new commander concepts thread" in which you have fine ideas but there is no reaction from the mod team so far.

10 Dec 2018, 14:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2018, 08:13 AMStark

Thats fine, I can be really patient and all that; I just wanted to know and thank you Sturmpanther for informing.
10 Dec 2018, 17:34 PM

The patch will also contain the USF tech revamp.

Are you sure about this?
10 Dec 2018, 17:34 PM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2018, 13:15 PMSmartie

So maybe someone of the mod team could answer if this is still the desired approach. If yes, please let let community know if there will be official threads for the different factions where the community can post new commander concepts. And will there be frameworks for design ideas?

Right know we only have the "new commander concepts thread" in which you have fine ideas but there is no reaction from the mod team so far.

Theres a lack of transparency here. The same guys ( 2-3 who have friendship with Relic internals) will choose the new commanders.

Instead new cool things for everyone like British stuff in Soviets, we will see Guards + IS2 + FTM ( or something boring like that). Why ? Because the few 1v1 pro or few streamers wanted for their personal propose.

Welcome to the past.
10 Dec 2018, 17:41 PM

Are you sure about this?

Yes.

[…]
[…]
Finally, in case all of that wasn't enough, COH2 players can look forward to a seriously juicy content update during the week of December 10th with our Commander Revamp Update.

Together with our invested players and community balance team, we gave 10 underdog commanders a serious overhaul! Major props to everyone involved! Additionally, as part of this patch, players will also be able to enjoy an updated USF Tech System, and some general quality of life balance changes.

Expect new strategies, new abilities, and even a few new units in what's going to be an incredible update for the game.

Happy five years and see you on the field,

The Company of Heroes team!

From the anniversary information email sent by Relic.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★