Login

russian armor

Overnerfed Brummbar. Why am I not surprised?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (11)down
5 Dec 2018, 21:35 PM

I play 3 different factions on both sides equally. You have admitted that you only play 1 like an absolute moron. Stop trolling, play the game more.

I'm personally immensely salty that people actually think the Brummbar got overnerfed. :snfCHVGame:
5 Dec 2018, 21:37 PM

I play 3 different factions on both sides equally. You have admitted that you only play 1 like an absolute moron. Stop trolling, play the game more.

I play them sometimes versus friends and mosttimes against them. That is enough to know what is possible and what isn't.

And you are simply a salty guy. It would be a troll if it isn't true, but...
5 Dec 2018, 21:40 PM

I play them sometimes versus friends and mosttimes against them. That is enough to know what is possible and what isn't.

So you are admitting you never play allies and are speaking from a completely bias perspective.
5 Dec 2018, 21:43 PM

I'm personally immensely salty that people actually think the Brummbar got overnerfed. :snfCHVGame:

It is more or less the hole situation. Mostly why some units get changed and some not.
Edit: the patch-notes are good, but I am not a fan of that change.

I am full with the range nerf or the armor nerf. But that only works well if counterparts also get changes.

-We still have spongy tank-hunters.
-Ostwind still is useless
-HMG42 and most MGs still arrives too early. (that is my opinion, early game shouldn't be so MG-heavy the first 120sec)
-Elefant, Jagdtiger, ISU still are too dominant. The damage-nerf was good, but not good enough.
-etc.

That is why Brummbär is overnerfed, mostly because it got touched but not the rest.

Edit: I am still for remove the Brummbär and change it with StuG E.
5 Dec 2018, 21:44 PM

Says who? You? Everyone who's any good at this game disagrees. And I don't mean me btw, I mean every tourney player ever.

This is still trolling. Everyone here is talking about balance of a video game, you're talking about what kind of person I am...

I'm more in a state of wonder at how they can convince themselves of this.
5 Dec 2018, 21:47 PM

This is still trolling. Everyone here is talking about balance of a video game, you're talking about what kind of person I am...

True, a troll. Because your examples arn't good and you don't care about stats.

It is funny that you think I am full against the nerf. I am against it, if the rest will not be customized too. And I didn't see something be changed at e.g ISU152.

Edit: can you please write edit if you change your text? That is also kind of trolling.
5 Dec 2018, 21:52 PM

Because your examples arn't good and you don't care about stats.

Dude I have provided way more statistics than you and even corrected most of yours.

Play the game more. Be less biased. Pretty much all I have to say to you at this point.

5 Dec 2018, 21:58 PM

Dude I have provided way more statistics than you and even corrected most of yours.

Play the game more. Be less biased. Pretty much all I have to say to you at this point.

The only thing you corrected was an exaggeration of mine. Applause

I play the game more often than is good for me lol Maybe you should try to use tool and compare units on paper and ingame.

I didn't see one argument of yours you didn't muddled into some disorders.

At least you simply want the Brummbär be nerfed. That is your opinion.

I want him to be a potent commander-unit.
5 Dec 2018, 22:00 PM

The only thing you corrected was an exaggeration of mine. Applause

I play the game more often than is good for me lol Maybe you should try to use tool and compare units on paper and ingame.

I didn't see one argument of yours you didn't muddled into some disorders.

At least you simply want the Brummbär be nerfed. That is your opinion.

Play *other factions more. Be less biased.
5 Dec 2018, 22:04 PM

Play *other factions more. Be less biased.

But only Soviets are funny. ^^
5 Dec 2018, 22:05 PM

But only Soviets are funny. ^^

That's your problem, not mine
5 Dec 2018, 22:11 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Reminder that this change was mostly aimed towards the 2v2 tournament, so people asking why XYZ weren't touched, it's the same reason we got specific nerfs when other tournaments were been played.

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Dec 2018, 17:24 PMNosliw
Scotch was rank 1 axis with multiple mates over the last year, playing exlusively Wehrmacht. He had over 70 streak with Isildur, and I've played against Scotch many times. He always did fast T2 then would rush Brummbar.

He said himself after hundreds of games doing this Brummbar rush that the unit is way way way to strong.

Quoting this with the intention of seeing how other people refute/counter this argument. Will this end with good unit on good hands, bad unit in bad hands ?
5 Dec 2018, 22:16 PM

Oh... Brummbär still will be good in good hand and more or less useless in bad hands. That is one maior problem with it. That is why I want it to be changed with StuG E, because Brummbär is kind of not balance-able.
5 Dec 2018, 22:21 PM

Stug E for stock lineup would never work, because T3 already has plenty of intermediate AI with PzIV and what you really want is a good end game AI vehicle at T4 to go along with the Panther.
5 Dec 2018, 22:27 PM

Stug E for stock lineup would never work, because T3 already has plenty of intermediate AI with PzIV and what you really want is a good end game AI vehicle at T4 to go along with the Panther.

More or less my wish it to put Ostwind to T4 and buff it.

Do you think that a cheaper and earlyer arty-tank and a better Ostwind arn't enough to compensate Brummbär? I my mind it would make T3 and T4 more fluent.

Edit: Panzer IV wouldn't become obsolet, I think. But it has to be tested.

Overall in my head is the idea to repalce HMG42 with HMG34 for less suppression to bring the logic of non-doc bunkers more in mind. Then earlyer StuG E in T3 (remove the crit-point-ability). Ostwind in T4 (giving it a suppression ability). So also the step of AA is more logical. T2 222 and T4 Ostwind.
5 Dec 2018, 23:35 PM

Permanently Banned

Nope, its 43% at point blank range. And the comet is 25 fuel more expensive than the brumbarr, and is more expensive to tech to. But go ahead and make horribly false analogies and accuse me of being the confused one. The t34/sherman/cromwell also ALL arrive later than the p4 sooo..

You already admitted you main Ostheer. I don't. I play Sovs, US, and OSt equally, less of Brits and OKW. Try playing more.

Except the Comet can shoot back easily and pen Ost p4 all the time unlike Brum which needs attack ground to hit moving infantry or tanks.
6 Dec 2018, 00:06 AM

Except the Comet can shoot back easily and pen Ost p4 all the time unlike Brum which needs attack ground to hit moving infantry or tanks.

This thread is about brumbarr. I only pointed all that out to show how little it had to do with the conversation....
6 Dec 2018, 00:17 AM

Brumbar had too much armour at vet 2 so i can see why that needed nerfs, but the range too?. TBH, allies also have access to 60 range TD's so it shouldn't be so hard to counter them
6 Dec 2018, 00:19 AM

Permanently Banned
-
6 Dec 2018, 00:34 AM

FHT vet nerf was unwarranted.

Followed by why did you guys tried to fix Zis gun bug when there is X Axis bugs unfixed.

Finally why did you touch X map instead of Y.

If it's any consolation I've just been on the BFV forum. Now THAT is a bitter, hate-filled, shit storm if I ever saw one. The community is tearing itself and DICE apart, it's just pathetic.

At least here the community is small enough that you start to recognise users and their biases. Like, we all knew what this thread was going to be but we clicked on it for a few laughs.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS