Login

russian armor

about the new bulletins need some recommendation

25 Sep 2013, 04:38 AM

most the bulletins are changed. so most of my favor one is become useless. need some recommendation on the new bulletin selection, i will post my old bulletin so you guys have a understand of my play style

before i am using
German Loadout 1 HMG+10%suppression, Pgren +9% vet, Pgren +5% accuracy
German Loadout 2 HMG+10%suppression, P4 +2% accuracy +3% armor, Ostwind +8% accuracy
Russia Loadout 1 HMG+10%suppression, Cons +2% accuracy +3% health, SU85 +10% range
Russia Loadout 2 Cons +5% damage, Cons +2% accuracy +3% health, Guards +5% penetration

right now most bulletin is only give 1 benefit and only range from 2-4% and i don't understand what is rifle cd. is that count as reload? so is what could be a suggestion of to me. right now i think only SU85 one can stay it became +4% penetration which is ok, rest i don't know should i just change to some thing with +10% vet?
25 Sep 2013, 05:25 AM

From what someone told me earlier, weapon cool down is how often each soldier pulls the trigger. So it still increases dps just in a different way than before.

I'm not sure if its still as good though, I would like to hear some people's opinions on what bulletins they like now since I haven't had tone to play the patch yet.
25 Sep 2013, 05:33 AM

Rifles have both cooldown (time between shots) and reload (new clip).
25 Sep 2013, 07:48 AM

i really do not understand why they made the bulletins even more useless...

I was hoping in fact they would make the bulletins more noticeable instead they have gone all out and made them completely irrelevant.

Might as well remove them from the game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS