Login

russian armor

Pyrotechnics Supplies UI

27 Nov 2018, 18:42 PM

The UI change applied to Infantry Sections by the Pyrotechnics Supplies upgrade doesn't make sense. It adds 2 diamonds, the symbol of a leftenant. Seems to me this was left over from older versions of the game, since the upgrade as it is now has nothing to do with officers.

My recommendation is to change the symbol to the currently-unused Binoculars version of the symbol. That also reflects the better sight radius the upgrade grants.

The name could also be changed to "Observation Supplies", which makes sense for both parts of the upgrade.

Yes, I know this is minor.
27 Nov 2018, 19:28 PM

I'm no expert on British Infantry Tactics but perhaps they only allowed Lieutenants and higher to call for fire support. Like from 25 Pounders? Might explain the symbol if it's true.
29 Nov 2018, 06:41 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Every UI problem need to be reviewed. I would like to add it to the main QoL list. But if current symbol has some historical background, as chocoboknight88 mentioned, so let it be as now.
29 Nov 2018, 17:34 PM

The UI change applied to Infantry Sections by the Pyrotechnics Supplies upgrade doesn't make sense. It adds 2 diamonds, the symbol of a leftenant. Seems to me this was left over from older versions of the game, since the upgrade as it is now has nothing to do with officers.

My recommendation is to change the symbol to the currently-unused Binoculars version of the symbol. That also reflects the better sight radius the upgrade grants.

The name could also be changed to "Observation Supplies", which makes sense for both parts of the upgrade.

Yes, I know this is minor.

Oooh interesting
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight