Login

russian armor

How to report homophobia on Chat?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
25 Nov 2018, 15:31 PM

CoH3 factions revealed!

25 Nov 2018, 15:34 PM

How are you even dragging nazis to this? Progress is progress and social and scientific progress is tied to each other no matter how you try to twist it. Or why are the most liberal countries the most progressed and best in the world aswell? Not America of course. And I don't recall nazis landing on mars or moon from my history books, I guess this is some alternative timeline u live on. Last I recall it was the USSR that even went to space first and Americans then faked a moonlanding to look special. You just think it's actually okay to act homophobic and want to drag others back with you in your backwards thinking, and nobody ever said anything about telling them ure gay or making a point about it ingame, reading comprehension. Ure also strawmanning too hard, its quite obnoxious. And the fact that you think it's okay to consciously make the decision to write these hate filled messages especially against sexual minorities is astonishing and you enable this very way of hateful thinking and letting them vent it. Except, when people like you let it slide and enable these people it gets worse. it's like people laughing at Hitler being a bad painter and an idiot and shrugging him off as a joke. Or how the allied nations just shrugged off Hitler taking some land here and there and building an army, if you want to go by the context of WW 2. Or if u want a modern example take Trump. People just laughed him off as a joke and thought he would never win and here we are now where foreign presidents have to come out and call Trump out on his bullshit and America is the laughing stock of the world. Sit down and think next time.

also idk why you millenials are talking about "this new generation". Lmao, you're not boomers or something ,stop acting like youre on some moral highground or something because ure 21 instead of 19.

I bet next time you see someone get attacked in the street for being a homosexual or something else u just walk past and go " heh... i had to defend myself when i was 15 so its okay, stop being a snowflake".

This was the best post Ive read.
It really defines how we, the minorities, are just hated for no reason. This "A.soldier" just says " yeah stop complaining", but its easy to say that when you arent the target of hate.

Its really depressing to read that. And I hope his next post will be about him recognizing his privileges.

TL:DR I really hope someone comes with a proper way to report sexual harassment
25 Nov 2018, 15:35 PM
Donator 11

>plays M Rated game
>gets reported for saying M rated content

This mentality needs to stop, people should have the ability to mute people in game text but there is no need for this sort of debate as we cant change the chat and have to wait for CoH3 for proper reporting tools.
25 Nov 2018, 15:37 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2018, 15:35 PMMittens
>plays M Rated game

This mentality needs to stop, people should have the ability to mute people in game text but there is no need for this sort of debate as we cant change the chat and have to wait for CoH3 for proper reporting tools.

M rated game where normal cursewords get censored. Nice try though.

by same logic if I go to an adult bar I can yell the N-word and beat up minorities
25 Nov 2018, 15:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2018, 15:35 PMMittens
>plays M Rated game

SO what you are saying is that its OK to say a lot of insults and aggressions in chat as long as everyone is 18+ ?

THIS mentality needs to stop. Theres no excuse for making someone suicidal over a game.
I wonder how would you feel if someone would try to suicide or do something bad to xSelf just because you threw the last bit of insult he/she could take it.
25 Nov 2018, 15:41 PM

SO what you are saying is that its OK to say a lot of insults and aggressions in chat as long as everyone is 18+ ?

THIS mentality needs to stop. Theres no excuse for making someone suicidal over a game.
I wonder how would you feel if someone would try to suicide or do something bad to xSelf just because you threw the last bit of insult he/she could take it.

If someone is going to get suicidal over words via chat in a game, I think theres a bigger issue in their mental state than some stranger giving them shit....
25 Nov 2018, 15:42 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2018, 15:41 PMLatch

If someone is going to get suicidal over words via chat in a game, I think theres a bigger issue in their mental state than some stranger giving them shit....

Constant oppression and bullying leads to mental illnesses and isolation. Those words can be the last straw that broke the camel's back
25 Nov 2018, 15:44 PM

Constant oppression and bullying leads to mental illnesses and isolation. Those words can be the last straw that broke the camel's back

Constant oppression and bullying? Sounds to me like you just have very thin skin.
25 Nov 2018, 15:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2018, 15:41 PMLatch

Suppose Im outside going to shop or something. Suddenly, I see a guy/girl saying he/she will kill Xself and he/she needs a weapon to do it.

Am I to understand that, in this hypootethical situation, if I give a weapon to he/she and he/she does use it, its not my fault at all?

Like really. Is that the kind of mentality we are dealing in the internet?
25 Nov 2018, 15:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2018, 15:44 PMLatch

Constant oppression and bullying? Sounds to me like you just have very thin skin.

You are the kind of player that reports anything offensive people say in the internet and then pretend you dont care.
25 Nov 2018, 15:49 PM

Again, this escalation is helping nobody. This is not a discussion, this is an argument.

OP, I think the reporting process is to save the replay and send it to either Sturmpanther or Andy_RE. I'm not sure which, but Sturmpanther probably knows.

Unless anyone has anything to add on how to report stuff, I'd recommend everyone just stop here. A moderator will no doubt send this to the Scrap Yard or lock it in short order given how far it's derailed.
25 Nov 2018, 15:51 PM

Writing in legendary first and glorious SJW thread!!1 Ontopic: the way you can report stupid people IRL? No? Here's your answer.
25 Nov 2018, 15:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2018, 15:51 PMHater
Writing in legendary first and glorious SJW thread!!1 Ontopic: the way you can report stupid people IRL? No? Here's your answer.

Thanks for wasting everyones time with your "trolling".
25 Nov 2018, 15:52 PM

So yes, people are retards no matter what, so it's better to just ignore them ...

Most important thing ever uttered on any forum anywhere :clap:
25 Nov 2018, 15:53 PM

Suppose Im outside going to shop or something. Suddenly, I see a guy/girl saying he/she will kill Xself and he/she needs a weapon to do it.

Am I to understand that, in this hypootethical situation, if I give a weapon to he/she and he/she does use it, its not my fault at all?

Like really. Is that the kind of mentality we are dealing in the internet?

Stick to facts, not hypotheticals or straw gender neutral person (man) and lets discussion whats more affective to someone, words about them from someone they know, or words from strangers over a game, via chat.....

25 Nov 2018, 15:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2018, 15:49 PMLago
Again, this escalation is helping nobody. This is not a discussion, this is an argument.

OP, I think the reporting process is to save the replay and send it to either Sturmpanther or Andy_RE. I'm not sure which, but Sturmpanther probably knows.

Unless anyone has anything to add on how to report stuff, I'd recommend everyone just stop here. A moderator will no doubt send this to the Scrap Yard or lock it in short order given how far it's derailed.

So theres not an official way to do it?
25 Nov 2018, 15:54 PM

You are the kind of player that reports anything offensive people say in the internet and then pretend you dont care.

Am I? Where did you get that assumption from?
25 Nov 2018, 15:58 PM

So theres not an official way to do it?

There's not an ingame process as far as I know, but it is Relic that makes decisions on bans.
25 Nov 2018, 16:00 PM

Thanks for wasting everyones time with your "trolling".

You're welcome. My 'trolling' is nothing compared to SJW's amount though I was pretty serious. Here's another way for you: to laugh about 'cavemen' and move along. No? Of course no, everyone should know how pissed you are and you're the only one person on the earth who deserves the judgment.
P.S. Out of curiosity are you one of nice persons enjoying ig gardening wordfilter?
25 Nov 2018, 16:04 PM

Welcome to the internet.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 26
Germany 522

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L