Login

russian armor

Chinese plague in CoH2

• This thread is locked
20 Nov 2018, 11:46 AM

Permanently Banned
Am I the only one who noticed chinese plague in coh2? They are loading forever, lag 24/7 and don't use brain. If I play with 2-3 chinese on my side then I know that battle will be lost in first 5minutes.
20 Nov 2018, 12:03 PM

Nope you aren't the only one. Although I think you play more 3v3,4v4 which are plague anyway with any random players.
20 Nov 2018, 12:20 PM

I personally consider the use of the term "Chinese plague" to be a racist remark.
20 Nov 2018, 13:07 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2018, 12:20 PMVipper
I personally consider the use of the term "Chinese plague" to be a racist remark.
We don't need SJW cucks here.
20 Nov 2018, 13:28 PM

Wait a second. Is this possibly the first time I ever agree with you ?
20 Nov 2018, 13:34 PM

Problem is, there is no “chinese race”, biologically speaking. Much better is saying prejudice. Also, on these days, the word “racism” is thrown a bit too lazily at any remark.

I agree, however, that the used term “chinese plague” has a prejudiced mindset imbued into it.
20 Nov 2018, 13:54 PM

Problem is, there is no “chinese race”, biologically speaking. Much better is saying prejudice. Also, on these days, the word “racism” is thrown a bit too lazily at any remark.

I agree, however, that the used term “chinese plague” has a prejudiced mindset imbued into it.

You are mistaken to thing that Racism is tied to an actual race.

"Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another, which often results in discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity. As of the 2000s, the use of the term "racism" does not easily fall under a single definition.[1]

The ideology underlying racist practices often includes the idea that humans can be subdivided into distinct groups that are different due to their social behavior and their innate capacities as well as the idea that they can be ranked as inferior or superior.[2] Historical examples of institutional racism include the Holocaust, the apartheid regime in South Africa, slavery and segregation in the United States, and slavery in Latin America. Racism was also an aspect of the social organization of many colonial states and empires. "
20 Nov 2018, 15:44 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Hello, thread OP,

You have crossed a clear red line in creating a topic dedicated to racism. This type of disrespectful, inflammatory speech is not tolerated on this site.

Refrain from being racist again.

You have been warned.

/locked
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment