Login

russian armor

War of Rights

23 Oct 2018, 08:59 AM

Hey guys, I wanted to create a page for War of Rights by Campfire Games which is currently in Alpha testing. The game is about the US Civil War and attempts to recreate the battles around Harper's Ferry and Antietam. The dev team has put a lot of effort into researching authentic uniforms and regiments while also recreating the battlefields that were fought on. The game is a ton of fun but I highly recommend joining a regiment for the best game experience. Also, EU events are held also for those in the EU who were interested in the game.

War of Rights is a multiplayer game set during the perilous days of the American Civil War, in the Maryland Campaign of September, 1862. Campfire Games is devoted to presenting the gruesome and glorious elements of the period, while maintaining the highest level of historical accuracy and realism as is possible with the wonders of CRYENGINE. War of Rights page

Images from both me and Moose Man

23 Oct 2018, 09:05 AM

If anyone is thinking about buying/has the game and is interested in joining a Union Regiment then come join the 9th NY Hawkins Zouaves! We have both EU and NA events and have nonmandatory events. We are always happy to have more people join.

9th NY War of Rights Page
11 Nov 2018, 02:15 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'm waiting out for the game's release, because I guess I'm not that excited, but I am pretty interested in seeing an atmospheric and immersive shooter in what seems to me is the scariest period of warfare.
11 Nov 2018, 17:33 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

You were more likely to die from disease and sickness during this war than actual battle wounds.
11 Nov 2018, 23:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

You were more likely to die from disease and sickness during this war than actual battle wounds.

That was the case as well for pretty much every war before it as well, really.
2 Dec 2018, 23:26 PM

The Game will be hitting Steam Early Access Tomorrow.
4 Dec 2018, 02:58 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

And here's that's trailer.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment