Login

russian armor

Zooks/Shrecks targeting infantry, small arms targeting tanks

8 Oct 2018, 05:55 AM

Is it possible to add an ability for squads with AT weapons to prioritize vehicles? Is it possible to make only the models with AT weapons not target enemy infantry, while the models with small arms shoot at infantry, and also not target tanks, since shooting at tanks does nothing but waste ammo, give away the position of the squad and can be annoying when there is enemy infantry nearby which can be targeted instead.
8 Oct 2018, 07:33 AM

Its not and inf AT weapons always prioritize vehicles anyway.
8 Oct 2018, 07:41 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I think it would be possible, but from my own tests, it wouldn't be easy. The override targeting action only seems to be applied to default weapons, so with the way slot-items work, a work-around or possibly even a overhaul would be needed.
8 Oct 2018, 08:02 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Two years ago, one guy asked about this option. Here is the answer of ex-community balancer and ex-master modmaker:
It is possible to add a permanently-on prioritise-vehicles thing for models that carry AT weapons. However that thing stops working the moment stuff garrisons buildings.

He said about some tests as well, but i don‘t remember about any published results :(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★