Login

russian armor

Sync Error: Please Investigate! (Report with Proof)

7 Oct 2018, 22:58 PM

This is the 3rd time I got sync error and defeat during last 2 months period when I'm writing report here. Though I got a lot of sync error and defeat which I didn't talk about here in coh2.org. However I don't know why and what's the reason, my last post about sync error report was deleted from this forum. Which made me feel helpless when writing this post again about sync error.

I was play random 2v2 auto match. We were AXIS and playing both as OKW. In the beginning we had hard time, then we come back in the mid game and took all 3 VP Star and 2 fuel. After I destroyed one of their tank. We had complete control over map, we were about to win. In that time we got a SYNC ERROR and a DEFEAT. I'm so much frustrated about this sync error matter. This sync error and defeat effects my rank cause I'm getting a defeat.

I don't know who did that sync error to me. Is that a game bug or whatever. But I suspect the opponent player cause this sync error happen when someone is about to win a game. And this sync error tradition was occurring from vCoH. And till now even in CoH2 the sync error is happening. There were 2 player, might be one of them did that sync error. I want a proper investigation about this sync error matter from relic. If that sync error occur every time people is about to win a game then eventually we all valid player will lose interest to this CoH2 game.

It took me 30 minutes to make this report, I hope admin will understand my pain. Thanks

Suspected Player's ID:

Name:Beef and Beer and Jesus
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974358302
coh2.org ID: https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561197974358302

Name: lilnigelist
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198861977139
coh2.org ID: https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198861977139

Replay:

Screenshot:

8 Oct 2018, 07:12 AM

I had the same issue this week-end, sinc error 10 seconds before winning by victory points. Couldn't save the game as I've been ejected from the coh.

But funny enough, even if it said Defeated, I actually had the win.
8 Oct 2018, 07:31 AM
Senior Referee Badge

This is the 3rd time I got sync error and defeat during last 2 months period when I'm writing report here. Though I got a lot of sync error and defeat which I didn't talk about here in coh2.org. However I don't know why and what's the reason, my last post about sync error report was deleted from this forum. Which made me feel helpless when writing this post again about sync error.

I was play random 2v2 auto match. We were AXIS and playing both as OKW. In the beginning we had hard time, then we come back in the mid game and took all 3 VP Star and 2 fuel. After I destroyed one of their tank. We had complete control over map, we were about to win. In that time we got a SYNC ERROR and a DEFEAT. I'm so much frustrated about this sync error matter. This sync error and defeat effects my rank cause I'm getting a defeat.

I don't know who did that sync error to me. Is that a game bug or whatever. But I suspect the opponent player cause this sync error happen when someone is about to win a game. And this sync error tradition was occurring from vCoH. And till now even in CoH2 the sync error is happening. There were 2 player, might be one of them did that sync error. I want a proper investigation about this sync error matter from relic. If that sync error occur every time people is about to win a game then eventually we all valid player will lose interest to this CoH2 game.

It took me 30 minutes to make this report, I hope admin will understand my pain. Thanks

Suspected Player's ID:

Name:Beef and Beer and Jesus
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974358302
coh2.org ID: https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561197974358302

Name: lilnigelist
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198861977139
coh2.org ID: https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198861977139

Replay:

Screenshot:

Its not allowed to make public accusationd thats why your last post probably got invised. I would suggest sending a pm to sturmpanther he will look into it.
8 Oct 2018, 07:33 AM
Senior Referee Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2018, 07:12 AMEsxile
I had the same issue this week-end, sinc error 10 seconds before winning by victory points. Couldn't save the game as I've been ejected from the coh.

Sync hacking gives you 50% chance of winning. So every players sees the defeat screen but you might have "won" anyways. Thats why people use it at the last moment.
8 Oct 2018, 07:53 AM

And what does your streak counter say? Because I often see a win @ recent matches but -1 streak @ standings :\
8 Oct 2018, 07:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2018, 07:53 AMHater

And what does your streak counter say? Because I often see a win @ recent matches but -1 streak @ standings :\

This time streak counter said a win. but I get lose too.
8 Oct 2018, 08:05 AM

Sync hacking gives you 50% chance of winning. So every players sees the defeat screen but you might have "won" anyways. Thats why people use it at the last moment.

Hum, didn't know that.

This time streak counter said a win. but I get lose too.

I had the streak and the victory on my board.
8 Oct 2018, 08:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2018, 07:12 AMEsxile

Hey after sync error when you will quit the game it will cause a BugSplat error. Then relaunch the game and open the last saved game from replay and save it with a different name.
8 Oct 2018, 08:53 AM

Hey after sync error when you will quit the game it will cause a BugSplat error. Then relaunch the game and open the last saved game from replay and save it with a different name.

Oh so maybe you can directly rename the file on the savegame folder. Thought about it but since I won the game, didn't do it.
8 Oct 2018, 11:09 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Didn't we had a trust system on which people with several drops/disputes are less likely to get awarded a win ? Or this applied only to the old system ?
8 Oct 2018, 15:38 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Hey guys, I see that here are some open question. I try to answer them.

1. Yes Drophacking is possible

2. Sometimes it is the server and no player cheated anywhere.

3.In Coh2 you have 3 ways to see a Victory or Defeat BUT only 1 way count.
a) Endscreen shows Victory/ Defeat --> Does not matter!
b) You go to history, to watch your last 10 played games; It shows Victory/ Defeat --> Does no matter!
c) Only what is shown in the playercard/ leaderbord in the actual stats/ ranks count!

4. When you get a Bugsplit you still can save the replay. Go in the replayfiles and RENAME the file TEMP.

5. In Coh1 was a trust system yes. In Coh2 it is more tricky.
a) Game finished load and then synerror without playing 1 sec --> Both side can win the game, tho most of the time you get a lose :(
b) When you were playing already a time and like the enemy lost alot of stuff in the engame and then syn error comes --> The chances are high, that you acutally gets the win even with the sny error. Its not always but the chance is like 75%- 80% what I can say from my game experience.

6. Here on .org you can see on a playercard dispute and drops near the ranks. BUT it is not correct. It counts WAY less then it is in real. Like it counts only like 10% at all of all disputes/ drops; what I can say from my game experience.

7. Drophack to prove is sadly very hard. In some cases I can proof it with your replay, but not in all. So yes you can make a Report via PM and upload a replay, but I can't promise, that this person really cheated and will get banned. It depends from case to case.

Hope now some things are more clear B-)

9 Oct 2018, 13:58 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

AHAHHAAHA :rofl:

Thx for the report. Tho you kind of missed to report his maphack as well :)

--> He will get permabanned for maphack and drophack.
10 Oct 2018, 22:37 PM

AHAHHAAHA :rofl:

Thx for the report. Tho you kind of missed to report his maphack as well :)

--> He will get permabanned for maphack and drophack.

Actually I don't realized how he map hacked! I just play CoH2 for fun. And I love this game so much. I started to play vCoH when it was not in steam platform yet. Actually we all want to keep our Company of Heroes gaming community clean and fair.

Thanks for your investigation. Thanks again.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight