, how quickly you changed your clothes. Not bad.
...but honestly no one except coh2.org community doing stuff.
- As i said, it would be better if they didn’t start doing anything.
If these guys couldn't get the right to release patches game would have died long time ago.
- In my opinion, the game died back in 2016. Is not it so?
Secondly. Relic give a balance team thing what we calling a "scope" - they cant change any aspect of a game without Relic permission and this imposes certain restrictions on the ability of the team to fix bugs and balance.
- Yeah, i already heard this story in the same way in 2016.
And then for some reason (SUDDENLY) units change from one building to another, some unique things are completely removed from the game, although they have been present since the release of the game, the doctrines are not recognized at all after the changes that remain in the Steam 2014-15. Yes, yes, yes, Lelic forbid, yep, of course.
Just because of this lie in 2016, this whole mess started from “forum balancers”.
Fourthly. Patches are in beta for a long time because every changes needs a feedback from the community to be added to the game (yes you can give a feedback too).
- I will also repeat here what I said earlier. With this "attitude" and "approach" to the community from "forum balancers", they will wait a long time for feedback.
Interestingly, while the “developers” themselves have a head on their shoulders so that in half a year they don’t pick one patch to fix it in a week?
And one more question. Why should I offer and write something, if nobody listens to me anyway? (approximately 80% of players think so)
In the fifth. No one can just come here or to the official forums and just demand anything. You can start a new topic (like this, yeah), you can ask in currently active topics with feedback, but you cant demand (this is a very bad start of a dialogue anyway).
- Well, yes, I cannot “demand” banal and obvious things in 2k18, which should be a priority for “forum balancers”. Yes, here I will not argue.
In the sixth. There are many people from different countries on coh2.org, but no one asking for non-english sub forums. Its a bad idea just because that can divide an already small community. And ofc its really hard to management because you need a mods and admins for maybe 10-15 different sub forums (I think coh2.org now have less than 10 mods at all forum).
- Excuses level student. You can simply say directly and humanly that: we do not want to do this, we are lazy, we are well and we ourselves, and we simply do not need us. So it will be better.
And finally, the seventh. Its just a bad manners to come to the english-language forum and just starting to demand something here on non-eng language in ultimate manner.
- “Bad manners” is to fuсk with a google-translator to answer here.
Thats all what you need to understand here.
- Ahahah, with this approach, the game shines a long and bright future. Good luck!
That's it. If Relic wants a long life for CoH2 as for CoH1, they would give people advanced modding tools. CoH1 had all the tools at the start of the game, CoH2 - the game was already five years old, but there are no good modding tools that would allow adding new tanks, textures, infantry skins. If not, then all these discussions and attempts to balance the game are just an attempt to make up the corpse.
- Lelic is more likely to hang himself than give full access to the tools.
In fact, now it is not relevant. All enthusiasts who wanted to make the japanese, italians and other changes have long left the game. Everything needs to be done in time, the train has already left. Crecer13
, do not bother them to play with the dead.