Login

russian armor

Tactical Support for USF in 1v1?

13 Sep 2018, 00:38 AM

To me right now this commander is just like a subpar Infantry commander with some more tools to deal with blobs. I've been using this commander vs OKW with some varied success. However, I think the Calliope is just way too expensive to use although it does have Sherman level armor. It can use some fuel reductions and be buildable from T4.

The M5 atm is pretty useless unless you're going for the Kraut shredder and doesn't provide nearly as good utility as the M3 from Mech.

Browning machine gun is pretty good but without rifleman building sandbags, it's harder to hold a position from long range.

The recon overflight is actually really decent because it has multiple passes allowing you to see the enemy position better than the Major ability.

I'm actually pretty mad at the strafing ability because, on one hand, it does it job, but on the other hand it's not as good as a loiter.

Even though there are so many subpar things about this commander... somehow I've been making it work by going the standard cpt build into major. The M5 actually provides reinforcement (something I totally forgot about) and also still has a decent overdrive for BZooka bus shenanigans.

Is there anyone else out there that uses this doctrine that can give me some tips?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★