Login

russian armor

Very few cost effective counters to upgraded Grens

PAGES (11)down
17 Oct 2013, 15:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Oct 2013, 15:13 PMBlovski
So, question, LMGs got a small nerf, right.

Is anyone really feeling it?

People seem to be complaining just the same.

Past medium range dps took a hit. Ie. the range that nobody honestly cares about especially as the only unit with better long range dps than even a no-lmg grenadier squad for soviets is penals that cost 50% more.

Short and mid range remain pretty much exactly the same as prepatch (short range might even be a bit higher, can't recall exact numbers).
raw
17 Oct 2013, 16:34 PM

I'm not talking about frontal attack and mortar works just fine for me. Maybe it's about the way in which you're utilizing the unit?

I don't think "utilization" is the right word you're looking for \wrt mortars. "playing lotto" is a better fit.

Anyway, I was talking ideal conditions. In a real game the gren will be supported (most probably by the MG42) and the range requirement of the molotov will almost always turn a molotov throw into an even trade. If you're lucky, that is. Personally, I don't bother with MC at all anymore. MCs don't help you vs. the OH T2 onslaught at all and the 25 fuel are too crucial in getting the T-34 out in time to waste them away on a basically useless ability. (Not to forget the ammunition that you really want for guard mg/button down)
18 Oct 2013, 06:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Oct 2013, 16:34 PMraw

I don't think "utilization" is the right word you're looking for \wrt mortars. "playing lotto" is a better fit.

Anyway, I was talking ideal conditions. In a real game the gren will be supported (most probably by the MG42) and the range requirement of the molotov will almost always turn a molotov throw into an even trade. If you're lucky, that is. Personally, I don't bother with MC at all anymore. MCs don't help you vs. the OH T2 onslaught at all and the 25 fuel are too crucial in getting the T-34 out in time to waste them away on a basically useless ability. (Not to forget the ammunition that you really want for guard mg/button down)

I know a lot of people complain about LMG but I never had any problems with them in general. As I said molotov and mortar work wonders for me.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 61
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak