Login

russian armor

Units still able to cross river where bridge was located

17 Sep 2013, 21:46 PM

I'm new to using worldbuilder, so forgive me if I'm overlooking something basic. I've created a map with a river and when the bridge gets destroyed units are still able to cross the river. The borders of my river bed are red on the impasse map, but there is a strip of land underneath the bridge that is shown as passable. How do I fix this so once the bridge is out, the crossing is gone?

Edit: This is for tales of valor, but I heard the people on this forum were really good with it.
25 Sep 2013, 01:27 AM

IIRC there is a tool (which I believe you're actually selecting when you check the impasse map) that paints impassable territory. All you'd need to do is select that and paint your river bed as impassable. I think it's one of the buttons on the default toolbar, I just can't remember which one. All I know is that it defaults to the impasse map when selected, so that's a way of knowing.
2 Nov 2013, 23:15 PM

Could you precise what kind of bridge(type and number)is involved? For there are one or two a bit bugged. Yes, units could still cross the river when these bridges are destroyed. I am afraid the path is linked to the object( even destroyed) so I am not sure impass editor would serve. More of this, engineers can not rebuilt them.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★