Hey. I've been following this over the weekend. Some input. First I couldn't find any link or info in this forum about where to find the final castings. Google led me to Sunday Night Fights on Twitch TV.
And a complaint: Twitch TV seems to be pretty terrible. I stream vids all day long, so I'm inclined to say the problem is on their end. Can we get a simultaneous upload to Youtube or one of the other streaming sites?
suggestion & complaint
17 Sep 2013, 17:51 PM
#1

Posts: 5
17 Sep 2013, 17:54 PM
#2

Posts: 5
Looks like I'm eating crow on this. Found it on Youtube - hurray!
http://www.youtube.com/user/COH2ORG
http://www.youtube.com/user/COH2ORG
17 Sep 2013, 17:55 PM
#3
1 Posts: 4559 | Subs: 2
You could find all the videos on our main page in the latest newspost! 
http://www.coh2.org/news/8222/semoskiy-1v1-tourney-vods-are-in

http://www.coh2.org/news/8222/semoskiy-1v1-tourney-vods-are-in
17 Sep 2013, 17:56 PM
#4
1 Posts: 1006
did you check the main banner on the homepage ? it links to this page:
http://www.coh2.org/news/8222/semoskiy-1v1-tourney-vods-are-in
http://www.coh2.org/news/8222/semoskiy-1v1-tourney-vods-are-in
22 Sep 2013, 20:02 PM
#5

Posts: 5
You could find all the videos on our main page in the latest newspost!
http://www.coh2.org/news/8222/semoskiy-1v1-tourney-vods-are-in
Well I can appreciate that, but why would it not be a stickied thread in this forum or in the FAQ or something? Very silly!
But... all said and done good fight to watch!
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
27 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.830145.851+3
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518
Board Info
229 users are online:
229 guests
0 post in the last 24h
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Registered members: 76352
Welcome our newest member, dryicedistribution
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, dryicedistribution
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM





