Login

russian armor

Description of stars of experience major

18 Aug 2018, 04:16 AM

Hello everyone! I have a question about mechanic of rank 3 major

We know that

Veterancy Levels

Rank 1: Increases weapon accuracy, and increases the duration of the Recon Flight.
Rank 2: Increases survivability of the squad, and increases number of shells dropped during Rapid Barrage and adds a Fake Barrage ability.
Rank 3: Increases movement speed of the squad, and Establish Retreat Point will lock down friendly territory.

What does it mean "...will lock down friendly territory." How it work? What is the mechanics of this?

I noticed that the area of the entire point on which the Major of the 3 level is deployed changes color. but enemies can capture this point. I tested this ability earlier for the use of special skills of the commander of the enemy (reconnaissance, shelling, etc.) but it seems like everything works in the field. So how does it work?) From whom is blocking and from what?)

The color of the region changes to the same as for the sector abilities of OKW. Perhaps a Major 3 level is a counter measure for these abilities? I did not test it.

or can be a blocking of friendly territory gives bonuses to somehow units.

I will be glad to any information.

18 Aug 2018, 09:49 AM

It's supposed to stop the territory from being captured, I've used that in a few games a while back.

If it doesn't work now, it must either be a bug or something that was changed in a patch...
19 Aug 2018, 01:53 AM

If it doesn't work anymore then they likely messed it up when they gave a cooldown to the Major becoming a FRP.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 35
Germany 14
Korea, Republic Of 2
Germany 41

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %