Login

russian armor

Welcome to city 17

14 Aug 2018, 15:01 PM

id like to to be added back into the rotaion. I have not played it in a very long time and i even forgot it was a map untill of late. i dont remember what was wrong with it but i think its time for it to make a come back.
14 Aug 2018, 16:20 PM

you have my vote partner
14 Aug 2018, 18:35 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I want this map back to the mappool too. I asked Sturmpanther about it some weeks ago. He said Relic deiced to remove it from 4vs4 and 3vs3 all together for some reason. It wasn't decision of community balance team. They only want to remove it from 3 vs 3, as it was planned:

The following notes detail the new map rotation for the December 2017 balance patch, along with all of the changes made in an extensive community map revamp. We have to give serious credit to SOE-Sturmpanther for coordinating the effort. Further thanks to community map makers Capiqua, Siphon X, Lord Rommel, Pigsoup, MonolithicBacon and WhiteFlash, who have used their skills to bring these changes to the live game.

MAPS TO BE REMOVED FROM AUTOMATCH
Based on community feedback, we have removed a selection of less played (highly vetoed) maps from the automatch pool. Multiple other highly vetoed maps have instead been adjusted to better suit competitive play. Below is the list of maps that will be removed from automatch as of the December Balance Update.

3v3
City 17 (now custom games only)
• Montargis Region(now custom games only)
• Lazur Factory (now custom games only)
• Hill 331 (now custom games only)

4v4
• Montargis Region (now custom games only)
• Hill 331 (now custom games only)
No City 17 in the 4vs4 list

The list of changes for the map also was released here:
• Various quality of life changes have been made to the bunkers in base sectors.
• At the North West base, tree stumps creating pathing issues have been removed.
• At the South West base objects causing pathing issues in and outside the base have been cleaned up.
• At the South East base, rocks which were causing issues for US forces have been removed.
• Additional green cover items have been added at the Eastern victory point to improve overall balance in this area.
• Additional green and yellow cover items have been added at the Western victory point to improve overall balance in this area.
• Additional yellow cover added to the central victory point to improve overall balance in this area.
• The fence to the North of the central victory point has been cut to allow an additional access route for the Northern team.
• Cover has been adjusted or added at some of the other capture points around the map.

Source:
https://www.coh2.org/topic/4307/company-of-heroes-2-changelog/post/645613

P.S. it's my understanding, that list for map patch is finished. Suddenly, looks like we will not see this map back in the nearest future.
14 Aug 2018, 19:24 PM

I miss this map alot it was one of my favourites.
14 Aug 2018, 21:06 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

The time is over for this patch since 10 August.
14 Aug 2018, 21:31 PM

The time is over for this patch since 10 August.

Any word on when we can expect an update on changes/ release date?
14 Aug 2018, 21:47 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Any word on when we can expect an update on changes/ release date?

I did today in the announcement thread :)
15 Aug 2018, 00:41 AM
Senior Caster Badge

i miss both versions of the map >:(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment