Login

russian armor

Units Auto-Seek Cover

8 Aug 2018, 02:45 AM

This is a long-standing bug that is 4 years old now. Why the hell do units attempt to auto-seek cover when given no orders to do so. It was never anything asked for in game and yet it remains in the game years later.

Just goes to show that supporting bad games like COH2 leads to helplessness. This should've been fixed first before the ghosted sandbags.
8 Aug 2018, 07:49 AM

Auto seeking cover was removed from the game long time ago.

Its not a bug, because line of code responsible for it literally does not exist anymore.
18 Aug 2018, 19:38 PM

Units still auto-seek cover ... what are you smoking? Maybe the code doesn't autoseek cover but the units move in pre-ordained ways instead of where you click often clustering to cover. Positioning in this game is horrible because of it.

This is literally a 5-year old bug that people have gotten helpless with because Relic will not fix it just like they didn't fix sandbags for years.
18 Aug 2018, 19:45 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Auto seeking cover was removed from the game long time ago.

Its not a bug, because line of code responsible for it literally does not exist anymore.

And here another statement of Katitof proofing he does play coh2 as much as cows fly.. Keepo

The "bug" is still existing, they still seek cover automatically, especially when capping points, actually it only happens to me then, when icap points that the unit then chooses to move in cover when im not looking, and then won't cap
18 Aug 2018, 20:26 PM

I always tell units that are capping to move further than I want and then press stop when they are where I want them. But I usually have lag so they just walk into MG fire and die anyway :P
18 Aug 2018, 20:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2018, 19:45 PMd0ggY

And here another statement of Katitof proofing he does play coh2 as much as cows fly.. Keepo

The "bug" is still existing, they still seek cover automatically, especially when capping points, actually it only happens to me then, when icap points that the unit then chooses to move in cover when im not looking, and then won't cap

Happens to me all the time. I order them to cap and they seek cover which is right outside circle and dont cap.

What also happens to me is that if a unit is in cover and I order them a few feet away and they just refuse to move because they autostay in cover.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★