Login

russian armor

Ostheer the good guy to okw. 2v2

6 Aug 2018, 16:25 PM

What is okw weakness?

It´s that shitty raketen and mg42.
So this 2v2 comp makes okw extreme.
As wehr you take ostruppen commander and as okw you take fallshrimjaeger or light jaeger infantry.
You start normally, but when you hit 4 points you drop that pak and mg32 to okw.
He then equips them with either fallshrims for extreme extra firepower or jaegers for very increased sight.
If your a good boy you build him some fuel caches for fast king tiger and if he´s a good boy he builds some flacs for you.
6 Aug 2018, 17:14 PM

what did I just read??
6 Aug 2018, 17:57 PM

what did I just read??

A kinda decent (at least in theory) strategy of synergizin with OKW teammates
7 Aug 2018, 01:03 AM

For the mg I too think its a bit bad because it has almost the mg32 placing tear down time but nots its qualities(super fire arc and super suppression) but for the raketen i find it quite nice. its not as long range as other AT but its fast to move and it can get quite good if it vet.

indeed droping an mg42(very good with volks) and a pak(combine well with a raketen) can help the OKW, but what is OKW doing for you?

its nice to help but if you have t full carry the OKW there may be a problem.
7 Aug 2018, 05:48 AM

For the mg I too think its a bit bad because it has almost the mg32 placing tear down time but nots its qualities(super fire arc and super suppression) but for the raketen i find it quite nice. its not as long range as other AT but its fast to move and it can get quite good if it vet.

indeed droping an mg42(very good with volks) and a pak(combine well with a raketen) can help the OKW, but what is OKW doing for you?

its nice to help but if you have t full carry the OKW there may be a problem.

From what I know about OKW, his stormpios can drop some meds on field for your grens/pzgrens(or on base), volks can smoke out these bloody HMGs in buildings with flame nades while grens taking the beating, and for sure some quickmines from sturmpios sounds nice for me.
While Werhaboo chills on background and supports OKW, OKW guy carrying whole early-game until Werh hits at least 100 fuel in total or got battlephase 2, then you can just spam tech non-stop.

Howewer for it to work, you got to have god-tier cooperation level with your teammate - voicechat at least, sitting next to each other at max.
16 Aug 2018, 11:48 AM

This guys been posting in another thread or two and it seems like he's salty about axis combo's he's been facing. The last thread was like " OST Build Order " and it was just all about how to Gren blob.
16 Aug 2018, 12:18 PM

And then Rangers come into play and just destroy everything in their path by just walking through your units. There's no need to even focus fire :P
20 Aug 2018, 00:24 AM

OKW shouldn't be benefiting from caches at all.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★