Login

russian armor

Medic bunker placement in base?

29 Jul 2018, 16:13 PM

I keep seeing medic bunker being placed behind the hq or ont he border of the starting area.

What is the best medic bunker placement to not have the medic run all over the place?
29 Jul 2018, 17:04 PM

They can heal even on the run, so there is no much point in it. However, you still can slap that bunker with healing radius just half feet away from stopping point for retreating squads. So, my advice - look, where will your unit stops after retreat(i usually forced to retreat at least once before i got enough munis) and then get that bunker close to that point, but not too close to prevent clumping.

Or, if you playing with friends, you can put that healing station between bases, to maximize its utility and for your teammate to save some munitions for fausts or grens upgrades.
29 Jul 2018, 17:08 PM

are you sure because i often see the medic going to the retreating troop then react to the fact the troop reached hq then begin to heal them...

thus they lose a few seconds everytime they come to heal if commonly near hq.

except if you meant that evcen when their is no healing icon the healing still happen?
29 Jul 2018, 20:57 PM
Donator 11

The best place to build medic bunker is behind your HQ. First becouse then your medics dont run into the direction of retreating squads just to go back a few seconds later, second becouse it is harder to destroy if somebody rushes your base.
29 Jul 2018, 21:47 PM

30 Jul 2018, 21:32 PM

shoudlnt it be pinned to help ost players?
31 Jul 2018, 01:48 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

You don’t have to put your medic bunker behind your HQ building anymore. That was originally done because medics originally chased retreating squads which they would then move away from and then back to wounded models. Placing it behind the HQ lowered the radius of the medics in front of the building, making it end relatively close to where the squads would stop retreating.

Now the medics no longer chase retreating squads so it can basically go where you like. Although I’m unsure about how the actual building effecting retreating squads getting stuck on it, it probably doesn’t effect it enough to truely make a difference.
1 Aug 2018, 00:36 AM

ok... if i play with and OKW does my bunker can heal its troop if i put one near its truck?
1 Aug 2018, 03:22 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Yes, Medic Bunkers will heal all friendly and allied infantry. You can walk your troops over to your OKW friend's Battlegruppe HQ and the medic there will heal your troops as well.
1 Aug 2018, 04:08 AM

then my medic bunker placement was off... its didnt heal its troops the "healing radius" seem rather small.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 25
Germany 1
Germany 635

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak